erfan

parameter list

Hello

I updated my flight Controller Firmware to Version 3.6.8

Do I Need to Change anything in  the full Parameter list  for my hexcopter ?
@Spitfire76

4 hours ago, erfan said:

Do I Need to Change anything in  the full Parameter list  for my hexcopter ?

Had you changed any parameters with the previous version ?. Normally when upgrading to a later version the parameters are preserved but its always good to make sure. Each time I change a parameter from the default I make a note of it and also will save the list to a file with mission planner. Were you able to bench test the issue that you had with flight modes ? As you may know when bench testing you should remove the props.

39 minutes ago, Spitfire76 said:

Had you changed any parameters with the previous version ?. Normally when upgrading to a later version the parameters are preserved but its always good to make sure. Each time I change a parameter from the default I make a note of it and also will save the list to a file with mission planner. Were you able to bench test the issue that you had with flight modes ? As you may know when bench testing you should remove the props.

yes some of them due to some error that was sppeared on the screen.

@Spitfire76
I installed the Version 3.6.8 ,
half of the Problem is solved somehow but still there is a Problem in flight mode Change when arming . 

when I am disarmed the flight modes changes perfectly I get all different flight modes on the screen .

Flight mode 1:Stabilize
Flight mode 2:Althold
Flight mode 3:loiter
Flight mode 4:poshold
Flight mode 5:stabilize
Flight mode 6:RTL

BUT When armed the first two modes and mode 5 are changing on the hub but also at the same time for some seconds one error appearing on the hub indicating flight mode changed failed.
and I am no longer able to go to 3 and 4 and 6 flight modes. and on the screen after a frew seconds Shows land and disarmed my copter. 

I Think the Problem is when it is chnaged to any other mode than stabilize and althold.
do you know what is the Problem or how to solve the Problem?

1 hour ago, erfan said:

and on the screen after a frew seconds Shows land and disarmed my copter. 

One thing to be aware of is that if you arm but leave the throttle at zero for 15 seconds Arducopter will automatically disarm.

1 hour ago, erfan said:

BUT When armed the first two modes and mode 5 are changing on the hub but also at the same time for some seconds one error appearing on the hub indicating flight mode changed failed.
and I am no longer able to go to 3 and 4 and 6 flight modes

To me it still sounds like the Telemetry connection is having issues when armed. One thing to try is to go to RC Calibration and check to see if the PWM values are changing when you toggle the flight mode switch/s. Compare them when disarmed and armed. You could also try disabling logging again by setting parameter LOG_BITMASK to 0.

Edited by Spitfire76

On 5/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, Spitfire76 said:

One thing to be aware of is that if you arm but leave the throttle at zero for 15 seconds Arducopter will automatically disarm.

Yes I do not put the throttle in in Minimum but at middle or above even!

On 5/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, Spitfire76 said:

To me it still sounds like the Telemetry connection is having issues when armed. One thing to try is to go to RC Calibration and check to see if the PWM values are changing when you toggle the flight mode switch/s. Compare them when disarmed and armed. You could also try disabling logging again by setting parameter LOG_BITMASK to 0.

I checked the pwm values , as I Change the switches their values are also changing respectively . 

I also disabled the bitmask but still the Problem is there. 
Any other idea?
@Spitfire76

4 hours ago, erfan said:

Yes I do not put the throttle in in Minimum but at middle or above even!

With the throttle above minimum is it still automatically disarming or does it stay armed ?

4 hours ago, erfan said:

I also disabled the bitmask but still the Problem is there. 

After changing the LOG_BITMASK to 0 did you save the parameters and reboot the flight controller by removing and reconnecting the battery ?

On 5/6/2019 at 3:51 PM, Spitfire76 said:

With the throttle above minimum is it still automatically disarming or does it stay armed ?

After changing the LOG_BITMASK to 0 did you save the parameters and reboot the flight controller by removing and reconnecting the battery ?

the problem was I was doing it indoor , And EKF was showing red, When I went outdoor EKF became white and the problem was solved!!!!!!

6 hours ago, erfan said:

the problem was I was doing it indoor , And EKF was showing red, When I went outdoor EKF became white and the problem was solved!!!!!!

Interesting I would have though that until the EKF shows white it would not have allowed you to arm i.e part of the pre-flight checks. Sometimes the GPS  can't get a fix from a sufficient number of satellites when indoors but that should also have also stopped you from arming unless you have the arming checks disabled. 

http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/prearm_safety_check.html#prearm-safety-check

Maybe EKF is not part of those checks. I'll have to look into that further. Anyway glad that its working now.

• Like 1