Petah

Greetings from Texoma

Hi Board,

My name is Peter Hunt, and I'm a recent graduate of the Drone Pilot Ground School.    Can't say enough good about it - thoroughly prepared me for my Part 107 exam, which I passed on the first attempt with a 98%.  I applied for my Part 107, the application was accepted and I'm very proud to say that the IACRA website shows my RP rating with a number, as of this morning!  (been working off the temporary license).  Now to find work - I'm early-retired from the IT industry and looking to work full time as a drone service provider.  So far I've been working on setting up infrastructure - website (summitmediaservice.com), YouTube Channel, FaceBook page etc.  Any advice from those of you out there with some experience?

Hi @Petah,

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum and congratulations on becoming Part 107 Certified! Starting a drone service business is exciting and there is always something to be working on. What services are you planning to offer and what equipment will you be using? We have a Business Advice thread that is great for getting advice. 

Here is the link for that: https://community.uavcoach.com/forum/34-business-advice/

I hope this helps!

- Chase