DronePhD

DJI Equipment - LOTs - Professional Owner

Doing an inventory 'clean out' and thought that this would be the best place to start: Professionals to Professionals. No guessing what you get on eBay or dealing with fakes on LetGo.

However, I have Lots and not sure exactly what to sell... so I am starting with a request! It may generate a nice discussion board. Aside from some random Autel, GoPro, 3DR, and a few Parrot products, my lab is 80% DJI. So.... Let me know what You are looking for and I will see what I can put together.... then we haggle 🙂 ! I Even have a half-built octo with DJI A2 (and some Big motors) just waiting for that perfect person!  Fixed wing airframes too!!

R,

Lance

Ahh... great question

I should have specified 'non-enterprise' for the majority!🙂

There may be an M600 basic basic setup (brand new), but it is not in my possession at the moment... may take a bit to regain, as I did a temp  'exchange' with a school I used to teach at,  but they never used it.

if interested, I can follow up, but it may be a little while.

Tell me more about the octo, I've been wanting to build one

reply direct.  hwdsndf@comcast.net

On 5/18/2019 at 9:57 AM, DronePhD said:

Doing an inventory 'clean out' and thought that this would be the best place to start: Professionals to Professionals. No guessing what you get on eBay or dealing with fakes on LetGo.

However, I have Lots and not sure exactly what to sell... so I am starting with a request! It may generate a nice discussion board. Aside from some random Autel, GoPro, 3DR, and a few Parrot products, my lab is 80% DJI. So.... Let me know what You are looking for and I will see what I can put together.... then we haggle 🙂 ! I Even have a half-built octo with DJI A2 (and some Big motors) just waiting for that perfect person!  Fixed wing airframes too!!

R,

Lance

If you prefer to contact me directly;

Sales@dronephd.net

Lance,

can you send me a copy of your sale inventory, never know what might make a fun project. What do you have for 3DR stuff ? I have a 3DR X8 I’m working on getting in the air to carry a Micasense RedEdge and a GoPro. 

My email is wyatt@Flyhigherdrones.com