Jure Novak

ESCs beeping and motors spinning uncontrollably

Hello guys!
I have a problem and I hope you could help me. Didn't know where to go to ask a question so I turned on you.
I have Wizard220x bought it from a firend worked perfectly.
It was very dirty so I took it all apart, cleand it and assemble it all together.
First test right after was great esc beeped and motrs were spining.
Took it to the field and there I incounterd the problem. When I pluged the battery 
esc did just the first set of beeps and then they started beeping like crazy.
Motor were spining randomly and uncontrollably. Couldn't even bind to my controler.
It was realy dangeruos and it happend a fiew times after that.
Do you have any idea what could couse this problem.
Thank you in advanced.

P.S Sorry for my bad English.

1 hour ago, Jure Novak said:

I have a problem and I hope you could help me.

Hello @Jure Novak and welcome to this forum. My first thought is that you might have some loose connections. Check all connectors are secure and also for any bad solder joints. Is this now a solid problem or does it work sometimes and not others ?

Edited by Spitfire76

What flight controller and software are you using?  Sounds like the escs need reprogramming - which is easy to do.  May also need to set the mins / max on them.  Also ensure your flight controller is facing the proper direction, the props are on the proper arm, and that the motors are in the correct order for what the flight controller is expecting.  I have had this happen before (once arming) - the FC thinks it knows how to correct, but because something is off it tries to lift that side of the craft but the other motor goes up, making it worse and it goes into a uncontrolled cycle until somethi g bad happens.