Hello , my name is Bill DeMouy from Panama City Fl. I'm interested in the Drone hobby/career. Never held or seen a drone in person. What would be a good starter drone with camera/ video features. I know very little about this hobby. Would like to possibly turn this into a part-time  career. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi @Bill DeMouy,

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum and the drone industry! There are so many exciting opportunities with drones. The Mavic series by DJI would be a great starter drone if you are looking for a drone with various intelligent flight features and a great camera. If you would like, you can check out our drone guide that will help you compare different drone models. Here is the link: https://uavcoach.com/drone-with-camera/

I hope this helps!

- Chase

Hi Bill!

This is Dan Schroeder, retired Callaway Firefighter. We need to get together and do some flying! I have a yuneec H Pro hexcopter, and I would be excited to let you get some stick time just to see what it’s like. I just joined UAV coach. I have my 107 Certification, and am making a little cash now. Contact me here and we’ll reconnect! Blessings!