Hello.. I want to buy for my racing drone controller.. Flight Controller: 30.5x30.5mm F3 / F4/ F/7 not just chip but is it possible buy full controller? Drones name SKYSTARS G730L FPV Racing RC Drone with F4 FC Runcam Micro SWIFT 2 Camera.. Does any know some alternatives.. Because I order and drone just arrive but it's not includes an controller remote

Edited by Nilsss

Hi if it were not to be used with your racing drone, I would pretty much want to recommend our controller...

3 双天线,高接收灵敏度.jpg

On 7/13/2019 at 3:23 AM, Nilsss said:

Hello.. I want to buy for my racing drone controller.. Flight Controller: 30.5x30.5mm F3 / F4/ F/7 not just chip but is it possible buy full controller? Drones name SKYSTARS G730L FPV Racing RC Drone with F4 FC Runcam Micro SWIFT 2 Camera.. Does any know some alternatives.. Because I order and drone just arrive but it's not includes an controller remote

If this drone is PNP (plug and play) it will not come with a receiver and transmitter/controller. If its a BNF (Bind and fly) then it comes with a receiver but not the transmitter/controller. Which one do you have as it will determine what radio you need ?. Also if its BNF what model receiver does it have ?.

Personally I prefer FrSky radio products that run OpenTX software and I've noticed that a lot of FPV racers use their controllers. You will also need to add goggles or a monitor to view the video but you could do without one of those to get started.