Dmitry Efremov

Hello from a rainy Baltics!

Hi Dmitry! Tell me how things are with the law on UAV flight in Latvia. I am an expert in the commission on the methodology for the use of unmanned vehicles in the energy sector. With us everything is bad with the registration and terms of use, there are really no laws and is not yet expected, how are you doing with this in Latvia? I"m from Russia.

Edited by Sergey

On 8/27/2019 at 10:36 AM, Sergey said:

Hi Dmitry! Tell me how things are with the law on UAV flight in Latvia. I am an expert in the commission on the methodology for the use of unmanned vehicles in the energy sector. With us everything is bad with the registration and terms of use, there are really no laws and is not yet expected, how are you doing with this in Latvia? I"m from Russia.

You can get a pilot license from a government. I just finished a flight exam. Waiting for an answer about my license. Then, if for example I decide to fly around some electric stuff like you do I have to send request to local CAA and after that, i'm free to go! :) Here's some stuff from Latvia - https://uas.caa.lv/ sorry its only in latvian at the moment. I plan my trip to Kaliningrad, is that everything is so bad and better to leave the droney home? PM me on Facebook if you can: renovator@inbox.lv