Isabella | UAV Coach

Win Passes To InterDrone -- UAV Coach Giveaway

Attention: This giveaway is closed. The deadline for entry was August 4, 2019, 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). Winners have been contacted by email. 

UAV Coach is giving away two passes to InterDrone, the most comprehensive commercial drone event in America! Artfully designed to maximize your time, the conference includes 4 days of workshops, panels, sessions, over a dozen industry keynotes, and special events. 

The conference takes place September 3-6, 2019 at Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. 

Prize

Two winners will be selected to receive a 3-Day Plus Preconference Pass, valued at $960. Winners are responsible for their own travel, meals, and accommodations. 

How to Enter

To enter, tell us why you want to attend InterDrone 2019 in up to 300 words by replying to this post. Scroll to the bottom of this post and enter your reply by midnight, August 4, 2019 for a chance to win one of two tickets to InterDrone 2019. 

Details

Contest Opened: July 19, 2019, 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Contest Closes: August 4, 2019, 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Prize: 3-Day Plus Preconference Pass

• Admission to the preconference tutorials and Policy Day on September 3
  • Admission to all classes and panels on September 4, 5 and 6
  • Admission to Exhibit Hall on September 4, 5 and 6
  • Admission to keynotes, and Solutions Showcase sessions
  • Admission to all special events, including the Networking Reception, After Hours Sessions and Enterprise Connect Networking Event
  • Coffee breaks where indicated

Winners: Two (2)

The future of the commercial drone industry begins at InterDrone. Over the course of 4 days, attendees receive comprehensive drone training from the industry’s top speakers from world-class companies and entities such as DJI, the FAA and more. Attendees gain exclusive access to  the leading drone companies on the show floor and the unrivaled opportunity to see the tech in person. UAV professionals from every corner of the drone world use InterDrone as the platform to network with fellow attendees within their vertical as content and special events are tailored to their specific enterprise needs.

Promo-Horizontal-1-ID19-1024x576.thumb.jpg.fc710958fa46414d921210adb92d4111.jpg

• Like 2

I can’t help but feel incredibly fortunate to have been born and living in the greatest country in the world, and during arguably the most exciting era the human race has experienced. At 36 years old I’ve witnessed incredible innovations such as personal computers, internet, digital cameras, and my personal favorite, DRONES! 

For the past 2 years I’ve thought, talked, and dreamed about getting myself fully emerged in the drone industry. However, I have yet to get the courage to take the leap into starting a career with drones. Often overwhelmed with technology and it’s constant changing, it’s scary to take such a leap of faith, but I think I found the solution to my worries, and that being Interdrone 2019.

I must attend this conference if I’m ever going to pursue my Dream of a career in drones. With an attendance of over 100 of the top drone companies existing today, I can’t see how else I could confidently enter this industry if I don’t attend.

So why don’t I just purchase a pass and go? Well, with my first child on the way, my fiancé will not be thrilled to see me spend a few G’s for this 4 day event. Therefore I am in desperate need to win one of the two passes being given. Please consider me in receiving a free pass and help this dreamer make it happen! 

I've brought the need to incorporate unmanned vehicles to the company I work for. While the company has not incorporated this line of work yet, I still believe this is the direction we should be going. In becoming aware of the potential in this exciting industry, I've realized that I really enjoy flying drones. I am building my flight time hours. Now that I've had the formal training (Part 107 and TOP Level 1), I'm more aware than ever that the general public and law enforcement are unaware of the FAA regulations. I would like to become more involved in public outreach.

In looking to my own future, I would love to have my own drone pilot/training business. As a woman in engineering, I am excited to see more women joining in the fun. I would love to put more time and effort into creating my business to allow me to share that knowledge with young women. The sky's the limit....or 400' if you're flying!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

We're a GIS Office located in mid-sized town looking to place our office in a position to serve our various municipal departments better.  We have one Part 107 licensed pilot employee right now and we may end up with four licensed employees.  We are hearing more and more from departments about potential projects that would be ideal for somebody in our organization to utilize an sUAS. We imagine either multiple drones or a drone capable of switching sensors and payloads.

That is where we are at - licensing.  The next step of researching and purchasing the proper sUAS for our needs is where we are in need of the most help.  InterDrone looks to be a wealth of information that would guide us towards sUAS purchase and usage.

Thank you!

Being a young PART 107 pilot with my own personal business, and using a small fleet of drone for photography, and inspection, I would love to expand my knowledge about drones. How they can used to help and safe lives. Also how we can use them to make every day jobs easier.  Including the advancements in the sUAS technology. InterDrone seems like the place one can learn and share such Ideas with other like minded people.

Thank you offering a chance for a experience of a lifetime.

This would be a welcome opportunity to continue learning a new industry as I work to "reinvent" myself after a career-ending personal breakdown in another profession which had once been my dream job for more than 25 years, but had become a living nightmare.  Starting over in mid-life is a challenge, and finding affordable and credible resources for non-traditional learning, especially in this newest of technological industries, is another challenge. I worked hard to pass Part 107 on my own, and doing so recently gave me a sense of pride I hadn't experienced in a long time. I'm still riding that "high." I've always loved teaching, and it's my goal to one day have enough skills and knowledge to "give back" to others, in particular young people and women, thereby helping to grow the overall drone community in a professional way and share with other newbies the sense of pride and accomplishment I'm experiencing as I learn by doing. My goal is to become a trusted and accomplished local drone resource, teaching others to work and fly within the rules and guidelines so the drone industry can flourish. I feel incredibly lucky to have come this far on my own, but would be grateful for an opportunity to network and learn at this conference. Thank you for the chance to apply. 

I have an entry level Parrot with fixed camera.  It's a fun little drone.  It has  convinced me  that I can start my own drone business in my retirement.  I wish to attend Interdrone so I can view / touch new technology, talk to manufacturers representatives, meet other "Droners" and learn as much as I can about hardware, software, filming, business issues and of course, flying.

Stuart Rubin

I've been flying for a couple of years now but not living on a coast, I don't have that feeling of a large drone community in my area.  Attending InterDrone would be a marvelous experience for me and give me an opportunity to mingle with others in the industry.  I would be delighted to be able to attend and learn more about droning.

Thank you,

Bob Edgar

I got introduced to drones back in 2013/14 after backing this kickstarter.

video-314906-h264_high.mp4

I opted to purchase the DIY kit and a few months later received a box of cheap parts without instructions and little support from the creator but eventually after a lot of googling and help from some other backers I did get it to fly although not quite as well as in the video. The positive outcome from it was I was hooked and since then have built several drones. With the help from DPGS I obtained my Part 107 back in September of 2016 and although I have yet to build a drone business I am an avid follower of the commercial UAV industry with a particular interest in the enabling technologies. For this reason it would be great for me to attend InterDrone for the first time. 

Cheers

Richard

I've been flying drones for a few years now having started out with a toy drone I bought for my son and I to play with. That progressed from a hobby to a passion that culminated in my successfully taking and passing the Part 107 certification this year (thanks to UAV Coach/Drone Pilot Ground School) and opening my own business. I would LOVE the opportunity to be able to immerse myself in the InterDrone conference and attend as many training sessions and tutorials to help make me a better pilot/operator and subsequently help my business to become more profitable. This would be my first time attending InterDrone.

I’ll keep this short.  I started my own video production company 3 years ago, and I’ve recently incorporated drone video in my client offerings.  I’m 56, and started over in life after unexpectedly recovering from an incurable illness.  I had Parkinson’s Disease. That’s a long story in itself. I’ve been on disability for 6 years, trying to earn enough get off now that I’ve recovered.  I think drone video may be the way to do it, and frankly my income from my business really isn’t very much.  I couldn’t find a job after recovering due to 5 years’ absence from the job market in mid-life, and I really need all the help I can to be productive for the remainder of my working life.  I’m eager to learn more, and I’m studying for my commercial UAV license. 

Thank you.

On 7/19/2019 at 11:03 AM, Isabella | UAV Coach said:

UAV Coach is giving away two passes to InterDrone, the most comprehensive commercial drone event in America! Artfully designed to maximize your time, the conference includes 4 days of workshops, panels, sessions, over a dozen industry keynotes, and special events. 

The conference takes place September 3-6, 2019 at Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. 

Prize

Two winners will be selected to receive a 3-Day Plus Preconference Pass, valued at $960. Winners are responsible for their own travel, meals, and accommodations. 

How to Enter

To enter, tell us why you want to attend InterDrone 2019 in up to 300 words by replying to this post. Scroll to the bottom of this post and enter your reply by midnight, August 4, 2019 for a chance to win one of two tickets to InterDrone 2019. 

Details

Contest Opened: July 19, 2019, 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Contest Closes: August 4, 2019, 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Prize: 3-Day Plus Preconference Pass

• Admission to the preconference tutorials and Policy Day on September 3
  • Admission to all classes and panels on September 4, 5 and 6
  • Admission to Exhibit Hall on September 4, 5 and 6
  • Admission to keynotes, and Solutions Showcase sessions
  • Admission to all special events, including the Networking Reception, After Hours Sessions and Enterprise Connect Networking Event
  • Coffee breaks where indicated

Winners: Two (2)

The future of the commercial drone industry begins at InterDrone. Over the course of 4 days, attendees receive comprehensive drone training from the industry’s top speakers from world-class companies and entities such as DJI, the FAA and more. Attendees gain exclusive access to  the leading drone companies on the show floor and the unrivaled opportunity to see the tech in person. UAV professionals from every corner of the drone world use InterDrone as the platform to network with fellow attendees within their vertical as content and special events are tailored to their specific enterprise needs.

Promo-Horizontal-1-ID19-1024x576.thumb.jpg.fc710958fa46414d921210adb92d4111.jpg

I’m a blank slate. Zero experience in this field. I’m 65 this month and need a new chapter in my life. I’m a Sherriff Volunteer and a Amateur Radio Operator. My call sign is KG6OFS. I’m in leadership in my DCS Group at my station. We have been discussing using UAVS with our USAR Team. 

You can read about my DCS Group at  

http://dcs-22.orgs.cc/dcs_team.htm

I need a beginning and this would rocket me into the next page in my life.

many thanks for considering me.

Howie

Edited by Howard Glober

Hello im a part 107 pilot only been flying for 6 months and intend to get started in the industry commercially soon.attending this conference would be a great learning experience and certainly steer me to the path im about to take.

It is challenging to continually stay abreast of evolving UAV technology and to understand the opportunities to develop and grow a UAV business. Attending InterDrone would enable me to attend seminars that would help me improve my knowledge to more effectively market UAV services, see and understand the latest UAV and add-on technology, and network with people who may need UAV service providers and to meet and learn from other UAV operators. And, it's a great place to see how far the industry has come and where it is going. Thank you for the opportunity to attend at a lower cost.

InterDrone Free Pass Checklist:

• Newly enrolled student (July '19).
  • Loving the courses!
  • Planning on taking (and passing) the Part 107 Exam this month (August '19).
  • Bought a drone for fun and got hooked.
  • Now it's a business endeavor.
  • I already reside in Las Vegas.

Good luck to all and safe flying!

Edited by Topher66

Simply put, "grateful beyond measure",.. I attended InterDrone 2018 for the first time last year through your discount offer  and sadly didn't take advantage of the many opportunities that I could of or should of. As an innovator, designer, builder, and now commercial pilot thanks to the help of UAV Coach/Drone Pilot Ground School it has "significantly" changed the course of my life. It's all about collaboration in an emerging industry and thanks to organizations like yours, it makes it possible for people like me to flourish on a limited budget. Your my link to the industry,.... Thanks for all you do, and your kind consideration. 

Sports Drone LLC

I have been a photographer since my early days in junior high. I have experimented in many aspects of the craft and have taught many classes.

When I learned that drones can offer a new perspective on the world from the air I was instantly hooked. I recently passed the 107 and am excited for the future.

I attended a drone conference and learned all of the commercial possibilities of using drone aerial photography. That is why I would be ecstatic to attend this Inter drone conference.

Alas I am relocating across country for a new teaching position and don't have enough funds to do both.

UAV technology industries have an exciting future ahead and I want to learn and participate in it as much as possible.

Two years ago, I became a part of the Battelle Memorial Institute's revived Agricultural Crop Protections Program in the United States. Battelle itself is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to bring innovations in science and technology to society and businesses, and provide outreach to our local community on what we do and how they may also be a part of the mission. This year, the mission celebrates 90 years with the brightest minds set on bringing about progress in fields including health, environment, cyber security, and military. The purpose of our Agricultural team is to study technologies used in protection of human and environmental health, and how to better create sustainable agricultural systems. Recently, we have begun to explore the use of drone technologies in this realm and how this technology may aid our mission. A chance to attend the Interdrone conference may open up opportunities for cooperation between the world of drones and the minds of Battelle. I would be grateful to be put into consideration for a chance to attend this conference. Thank you all for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon. 

We are a team of engineers trying to bring drone delivery into everyone's daily life, for medical emergency and food delivery and more. Drone delivery is becoming a revolutionary application. The most important issue is how shall we make it a safe application. Participating this conference helps us to better understand the state-of-the-art drone hardwares, understand the reliability and safety of each component, and how shall we build systems and solutions to migrate all the risks. This is a really incredible learning opportunity for us, and at the same time, we will push safe drone applications forward to pay back the drone industry. 

My first drone came in the mail only two days ago, it is a Hubsan X4 H107L. I am very new to this field and currently have very little to offer the drone industry. I do however have an unwavering curiosity about drones and want to know more about their applications in today’s world. It is my hope that I will eventually be able to contribute to creating new boundaries in the applications of commercial drones, and I have no doubt that InterDrone would provide the kick start that I am currently looking for to do that. Researching online presents it’s challenges when learning about something that is continuously evolving. I know InterDrone would provide me with the unique opportunity of being side by side the current leaders of this industry, and it would be wonderful to hear their presentations and ask them the many questions that I already have on my mind. I hope you can consider me for this great opportunity and I hope to see you in Las Vegas, or at another future InterDrone conference. All the best!

Mark Holley

Houston, TX

I work for an electric company where we've started using drones for our system inspections. We currently have 6 licensed pilots and 4 drones which includes a DJI Mavic, (2) DJI Inspires and a Matrice. We have only been doing this program about 2 years now and have learned a lot but also looking to go even further with our inspection program. We have come to use it on storm outages to help save time and man power and also to educate the community on drones and how they can help serve the people in our area. We have in our Co-op area about 66k members with service and were growing. So it would be beneficial to us to know more about future products and info on new services that are offered to this line of work. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Drones are the perfect combination of my three passions in engineering, photography, and aviation. As a mechanical engineer in college, I built several custom drones for varying applications like photography, FPV racing, and heavy lifting. Three years after graduating with my masters, I am now an aerospace engineer with a growing side business repairing drones.

After successfully repairing my own DJI phantom drone, I started fixing drones for others who were frustrated with long repair times and high repair costs. Word spread quickly in the tight knit San Diego drone community of my fast service and excellent customer service. In the span of 2 years, I repaired over 150 drones and expanded into other drone services like flight lessons and consulting. I have been approached by individuals and companies alike with drone business ideas and special jobs. My most notable alliance has been with the local Palomar Community College to offer technical internships for students in the drone program, with the possibility to also teach a course in the future.  I owe my success so far to those who have guided me, and supporting education is the least I can do to pay it forward.

I attended several local drone events (Drone World Expo, New York Drone Film Festival) and came back from each one inspired, motivated, and with valuable industry connections. As the largest drone conference, I’m looking forward to Interdrone as the best opportunity to stay involved in the industry and help further grow the education and consulting side of my repair business.

I want to attend to meet people from other countries who live with drones, colleagues, professionals, companies, manufacturers, vendors, buyers, users, learn about new technologies, drones of the future, It will be very easy for my drone company, for my professional development, for my colleagues and friends.

I would like the opportunity to attend Interdrone this year.  My wife and I have started a business involving drone imaging and photography and Interdrone would be a great opportunity to strengthen my skills and to take the knowledge and to apply  that knowledge and networking to take our business from being g a weekends only venture to a full time  job and live the dream of being an entrepreneur in a great growing g industry. The knowledge  gained here would be a great jump start.  Thank you for giving everyone the resources we need to learn and grow.