Isabella | UAV Coach

Autel’s New Trade-In Program

Autel Robotics, manufacturer of the popular EVO camera drone, has just launched a first-of-its-kind trade-in program.

Most companies with trade-in programs only accept models from their own brand, but Autel’s program is an industry first in that it allows you to exchange or upgrade equipment between brands. You can trade-in your old DJI, Parrot, Yuneec, or Autel drone for credit toward a new Autel EVO.

Learn more about Autel's new trade-in program, and few reasons why you may want to make the switch to an EVO, in today's article:

Autel’s New Trade-In Program Will Give You Credit for Your Old Drone, Even if it’s From Another Manufacturer

In the comments below, let us know if you'd use Autel's new trade-in program to get your hands on a new EVO. Or, if you already fly an EVO, we'd like to know what you love, like, or dislike about it. 

Hi Isabella.  Thanks for your article on Autel's trade-in program.  Every manufacturer should consider a similar program, I think.  It will, however, introduce considerable logistical considerations (e.g. trade-in receipt and processing) and potential investment burden on any supplier.  Yes, I'd look into Autel's offer, at a minimum and can plan to take advantage of it.  I have several aircraft in my fleet -- all different platforms, all registered and flown commercially, and all with different mission capabilities.  The EVO is a great sUAS in class with the Mavic and Anafi.

• Like 1