Canadian Advanced Drone Pilot License

Recommended Posts

Hi Rick, 

To fly in the USA, you'll need to follow the guidelines we outline on this page:

At the minimum, you will have to register your drone through FAADroneZone. If you plan to fly commercially, you will also need a certification. The Canadian license will not carry over to the USA. 


Hope this helps!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.