Isabella | UAV Coach

20% OFF DJI MAVIC 2 PRO - First-Come, First-Serve Offer

The DJI Mavic 2 Pro is one of our favorite drones on the market. Since its launch last August, the Mavic 2 Pro has become the most popular consumer drone. With hard-to-beat camera specs and long-lasting battery life, it checks most of the boxes on a pilot's wish list. The drone comes with a pretty significant price tag, retailing at $1,499.

Check out our review of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro

We've partnered with DJI to offer an exclusive discount on the Mavic 2 Pro, making it more affordable. We're giving away codes for 20% off the Mavic 2 Pro to five members of our community. To claim them, simply comment on this post what you'd do with a Mavic 2 Pro. The first five members to comment will be emailed the 20% off coupon code and link to purchase. The codes will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis. 

I would use the Mavic 2 Pro in my drone services company to provide similar quality imaging products to my other 20MP camera craft (p4p) in environments that would benefit from it's less intrusive presence when compared to larger, louder craft.

Thanks!

Dave

Edited by Dave Pitman
  • Like 1

I would use the Mavic 2 to replace my Mavic Pro in my business doing aerial landscape work and industrial documentation.  I find the Mavic is a superior craft for flying in places where my P4 P or Inspire 2 cannot.  With a 20 mp image, it is the best of the best.

I would use it for my real estate drone business.  My P3 Pro, had a critical voltage error and landed very securely in a tree 60 feet in the air.  It no longer serves me very well from there.

I will use the Mavic 2 to replace my 3DR Solo which has been a loyal companion since the beginning of my life as a Drone pilot to assist me in telling Life from a above the ground view. My 3DR Solo has been great but not comparison to the quality and technological improvements with DJI. It is time! Let’s fly DJI Mavic 2 for better and more stable video and pictures. Thank you and have a fantastic day! 

“When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” Leonardo DaVinci

I know I'm not in the top 5 list, but I wanted to share anyway. 

My father is getting up there in years (85+) and loves photography. And while he keeps his mind young, the physical has restricted him from being able to walk around freely to take nature & landscape photo shoots.

When I fly out to visit and bring my drone with me,  he gets so excited with the chance to use it and shoot various things. He then ends up with a nice little collection that he fiddles with on his computer and eventually prints out and frames.

The drone gives him a new type of mobility and rekindles a passion that he has missed for some time... 

And I imagine that there are many other seniors that are looking for ways to escape their physical bodies to still enjoy their passions, but technology can be a scary thing without a helping hand from a younger loved one.

So getting him a drone that is extremely safe to control and takes excellent pictures such as a Mavic 2 Pro is on my wish list for him. 

On 8/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, Isabella | UAV Coach said:

The DJI Mavic 2 Pro is one of our favorite drones on the market. Since its launch last August, the Mavic 2 Pro has become the most popular consumer drone. With hard-to-beat camera specs and long-lasting battery life, it checks most of the boxes on a pilot's wish list. The drone comes with a pretty significant price tag, retailing at $1,499.

We've partnered with DJI to offer an exclusive discount on the Mavic 2 Pro, making it more affordable. We're giving away codes for 20% off the Mavic 2 Pro to five members of our community. To claim them, simply comment on this post what you'd do with a Mavic 2 Pro. The first five members to comment will be emailed the 20% off coupon code and link to purchase. The codes will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis. 

As a UAV Coach Flight School Instructor, I’m currently using a Mavic Pro as NYU primary platform for instruction. By upgrading to a Mavic 2 Pro, I’ll be able to offer my students training on the latest DJI platform. Additionally, I’ll be able to win additional business as more and more commercial real estate Clients are specifying Mavic 2 Pro in their RFQs. 

I would use the Mavic 2 Pro as a backup drone to my Phantom 4 Pro, and primary drone when traveling on an airplane to job sites and on vacation. It is portable, reliable and perfect for images and data collection on job sites and for visual pleasure. 

I have used my Mavic2 Pro for a lot of Real Estate Work and Commercials.  I also fly a larger drone for aerial RF surveys.  Love the 2 Pto.

On 8/14/2019 at 12:50 PM, Isabella | UAV Coach said:

@Dave Pitman - Hi Dave, your code has been emailed to you. 

Hi Isabelle,  I took a flight course using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, and was really impressed.  I am looking forward to getting my pilot license to begin a new career.  I would like to begin with real estate and construction, and someday be able to also do search and rescue during emergencies. 

A discount would make this more likely.

Thanks

Jean Fischer

As a beginner to the drone world, I am leaning quickly thanks to the information posted. There’s so much more than one would have ever thought but it’s a great time and your info is so valuable. Thanks for all you do to help the drone commune.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, Isabella | UAV Coach said:

I would use it to photograph property damage to primarily roofs.  I am a field insurance adjuster.

William Mahlow, mahloww@gmail.com