Hi to all from Enrico

EnricoMiglino

Hello to all the drone lovers and players here around :)

I am Enrico and I subscribed to this forum found in some way on the Internet exploring drone-related stuff. Maybe because I found in some topic some useful information on the drone piloting laws and some detail on how to fly with drone battery etc. 

Where I can fit in these topics? I have no idea, to be honest. In terms of drone user probably video and photographer. I use video to document my projects and photography to document my articles and books.

The drone I own, it's important I suppose. Well, it's a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and as far as I know this is one of the best drones I can desire to make my small productions. I am already experimenting with it as I own by a week. If I think to the first Parrot AR-drone I bought years and years ago, hacked to fit a GoPro the distance is galactic!. 

Maybe that's all. If you have some questions, just ask and I try to answer.

Cheers, Enrico

Hi @EnricoMiglino

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! You are correct, the Mavic 2 Pro is a great drone for various applications. If you are interested in photography/videography, feel free to checkout our Aerial Photography and Filmmaking / Cinematography threads. Let us know if you have any questions! 

Best, 

- Chase 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Hi @EnricoMiglino

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! You are correct, the Mavic 2 Pro is a great drone for various applications. If you are interested in photography/videography, feel free to checkout our Aerial Photography and Filmmaking / Cinematography threads. Let us know if you have any questions! 

Best, 

- Chase 

Thank you Chase, I will explore the various topics of the forum.

Cheers, Enrico

• Like 1