How I made money with a drone

I'm a hustler. There's no denying that. As such, everything that I write about is stuff that I've actually done. I do not sit back and theorize about whether or not something will work. Most wannabe entrepreneurs sit back and make up excuses why business ideas won't work. The common thread among these wannabes is they never start shit. They leave a trail of excuses and are voted most likely to be career employees.What follows is a step-by-step guide describing exactly how to make $50,000 in 7 days or less. For me, I did it in about 5 days.Buy a drone. A DJI Phantom 3 Pro (do not buy anything lower than a Phantom 3 Pro since you need the vision position system for indoor flight), or preferably a Phantom 4.  You have a choice here - create a company or not. On one hand you can simply form a DBA under your own name, name it whatever you want, and then head off to the races. However, these drones can cut a person's head off. If you form a DBA under your name and your drone hurts somebody, your house and all your assets are fair game in court. Preferably, form an LLC. This will protect all your personal assets. In the event someone gets hurt, they can only sue for what your company owns.

Hi @willy131,

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! We appreciate that you are willing to share your experiences with us on making money with a drone and running a drone business. The only thing that we ask is that all forum members keep their post positive as everyone is here to learn and grow in this quickly evolving industry. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts about running a drone business!

Best,

- Chase 

On 8/29/2019 at 1:53 AM, willy131 said:

I'm a hustler. There's no denying that. As such, everything that I write about is stuff that I've actually done. I do not sit back and theorize about whether or not something will work. Most wannabe entrepreneurs sit back and make up excuses why business ideas won't work. The common thread among these wannabes is they never start shit. They leave a trail of excuses and are voted most likely to be career employees.What follows is a step-by-step guide describing exactly how to make $50,000 in uc browser shareit appvn7 days or less. For me, I did it in about 5 days.Buy a drone. A DJI Phantom 3 Pro (do not buy anything lower than a Phantom 3 Pro since you need the vision position system for indoor flight), or preferably a Phantom 4.  You have a choice here - create a company or not. On one hand you can simply form a DBA under your own name, name it whatever you want, and then head off to the races. However, these drones can cut a person's head off. If you form a DBA under your name and your drone hurts somebody, your house and all your assets are fair game in court. Preferably, form an LLC. This will protect all your personal assets. In the event someone gets hurt, they can only sue for what your company owns.

my issue got solved!!

• 2 weeks later...