flyvoly

Looking for a Full-Time Phoenix-Based Drone Pilot

Ready to change the world? 

We are reinventing how products are delivered around the world by unlocking the path not yet traveled. Our company was founded in 2015 and is backed by Silicon Valley’s most prominent VCs, including LightSpeed Venture Partners and YCombinator. Volans-i provides fast on-demand aerial delivery service for time-critical shipments over long ranges. We build and operate long-range, high-payload drones for commercial, defense, and humanitarian applications. Leveraging drone technology as a transportation method, we help our customers gain control of their supply chain and save millions of dollars on downtime and inventory costs.

Our work came from the immediate need for critical delivery of parts to drastically reduce downtime for an automotive company. From this idea, our founders have scaled the company into a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals to serve critical delivery markets.

Interested?

Volans-I is seeking 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate pilots with experience planning and conducting either manned or unmanned aircraft operations. A professional approach to flight discipline and sound judgement are a must.  Experience with training and overseas flight operations desired. This is an opportunity for the right person to be part of expanding our operations with new partners and furthering development of new training programs and capabilities to operate in new locations.

We look for 14 CFR Part 107 drone pilot candidates who are self-motivated with a burning desire to constantly push the known boundaries of technology to help create the next generation of delivery platforms and help plan and carry out operations. This position will be integral to developing Volans-i's drone solution services program for customers stateside and abroad. 

What you will do:

+Plan and conduct either manned or unmanned aircraft operations.

+Train customers

+Overcome obstacles that may arise using a team approach

+Ensure customer satisfaction

Required:

+14 CFR Part 107 drone pilot certification

+Ability to travel stateside as well as abroad (this is a travel role)

+Ability to use sound judgment and collaborate as a team to ensure operations run smoothly

+Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal

+Ability to be based out of Phoenix AZ location

Desired:

+Experience working with drone solutions

+Experience training customers

+Experience with FAA rules and regulations, including 14 CFR Part 107

+Desire to constantly learn and grow as part of an elite team

I have my own UAV company so I' not interested but its nice to see professional UAV companies hiring and growing  

We do a lot of work in your neck of the woods, if we come across any qualified candidates we'll send them your way.

Good luck