6805eagleguy

Hi All!

Hi guys, my name is mason, I am currently located in Nebraska. I currently own a dji phantom 3 standard, it does not do what I want it to do. (photo quality, distance) I am looking at the inspire 1 or inspire 2 for my next drone.

Any comments?

Edited by 6805eagleguy
  • Like 1

Hi @6805eagleguy

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! Are you looking to use to drone as a hobbyist of for commercial applications? 

Although the Inspire 1 and Inspire 2 are great drones, it may be better to get the Inspire 2 as it is the newer model. If you would like to compare different drone models, feel free to check out our 'Top Camera Drones' guide. 

I hope this helps!

- Chase

I am looking to use it for both, you could say.

I will fly it as a hobby in my spare time, and I will also take videos of construction sites with it for the company I work for.

Timeline and promotional videos.

I was originally looking at the inspire 2 But when I saw the price tag I had to take a step back...

Not that I don't want to spend that much, but I was not expecting the price.

However I want to buy a good drone the first time.

Thanks for all the posts!

• Like 1

Got the inspire 2 with X5 camera...   yes, I believe this is the best professional film making drone money can buy. THIS THING IS AMAZING!!!

thanks for the advice!

On 2/17/2020 at 6:36 PM, 6805eagleguy said:

Got the inspire 2 with X5 camera...   yes, I believe this is the best professional film making drone money can buy. THIS THING IS AMAZING!!!

thanks for the advice!

That is awesome, it is defiantly one of the best drones on the market! Congratulations on the new drone and as always, feel free to ask us any questions. 

- Chase