VicVideopIC

West Iceland by drone in summer

Hi @VicVideopIC

Nicely done, I really enjoyed watching this video! The frame with multiple waterfalls was incredible and looks like something right out of a movie. Iceland is defiantly somewhere I would like to go someday with my drone. The one suggestion I would make is to add a letterbox to all of the frames to make the footage look even more cinematic. Fading out the last frame and music would also add a nice effect to help conclude the video. Great work and thanks for sharing this with us!

Best, 

-Chase 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Hi @VicVideopIC

Nicely done, I really enjoyed watching this video! The frame with multiple waterfalls was incredible and looks like something right out of a movie. Iceland is defiantly somewhere I would like to go someday with my drone. The one suggestion I would make is to add a letterbox to all of the frames to make the footage look even more cinematic. Fading out the last frame and music would also add a nice effect to help conclude the video. Great work and thanks for sharing this with us!

Best, 

-Chase 

Many thanks Chase,
I will follow your advice about fading out and will try letterbox

• Like 1