SofalOf2030

Linkedin messages | Amazon Air Fake Profiles Flooding LinkedIn

Has anyone else been flooded with Amazon Air recruiter messages? 

Notice the misspellings. And Reactionary language. 

Here is what they look like:

Flight Operator @ Amazon Prime Air

Brian, Hi Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! My name is John and I am a recruiter with Prime Air, Amazon’s drone-based delivery service. We are searching for strong members to help up define the new generation of package delivery through autonomous drones! I have shared your profile with my hiring manager and he is interested in getting you started in our interview process as your work aligns well with what we are doing. We are looking for Flight Operators for various sites . The job description can be found here: https://jobfinder.amazon.com/job/865352 If you are interested, please send me a copy of your most updated resume and provide me with a few times you would be available for a quick 15 minute phone call with me to go over our interview process and get some basic information from you. I look forward to hearing from you! John Blackmore Technical Recruiter| Prime Air

I got the exact same email. Don’t enter any private information or put any money down for a hotel or an apartment or anything like that it could be a long scam but so far it looks OK