Hi there. I'm TA. New to drones. Just bought a 20 dollar tiny drone, and looking for advice on places to learn to fly it and learn more about the industry 

Hi Chase. I'm so excited about drones, I want to open a space to fly my drone and maybe others can use my space also to perfect their flying skills and such.. Any immediate ideas or suggestions?  Very serious. Should be daily fun.

Neal

Hi @Neal,

It's often challenging to find a legal, safe, and visually interesting location to fly your drone, especially in a densely populated area with one or more airports.

After a round of comprehensive research, our team compiled a list of cities in the U.S. where we list 4-5 locations to fly a drone for each city. Feel free to check out our full 'Where to Fly Your Drone' Directory

I hope this helps!

- Chase 

Hello,

I'm John, I live in CO and hope to use a drone for Real Estate purposes, mainly.  I do not have a drone yet, just found you site and it's given me some ideas as to which make/model to purchase and some of the other choices that are out there.