Alan Perlman

UAV Coach Celebrates 5-Year Anniversary

We're celebrating our company's 5-year anniversary this week.

Our team can't thank you all enough for reading, for training with us, and for helping to push this industry forward.

It's been a wild ride.

Here are a few thoughts on what we've learned. Would love to hear what you've learned as well! Please share.

Thank You so much for your insight.  I look forward to getting my cup of coffee on Saturday mornings and firing up your newsletter.  I got a bonus video this morning.  My son and I are Part 107 certified.  I have a aviation background as an airline captain.  My son  is probably the youngest drone pilot in the state of Kansas.   

Thanks Again   Theresa

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL AT UAV COACH!

I made the decision on new years day that within a year I would be staring a new career that would be my last. I got certification training from your terrific course, logged hundreds of hours on a wide variety of different copters before buying professional gear.

I started Red Star Imagery in September, and currently have a fleet of 4 inspires and 2 phantoms that I use commercially. I have to give y'all a ton of credit for not only the terrific course, but strong motivation to succeed. I appreciate very much your commitment to the growth of the industry and professional and logical way in which you are approaching it. I am growing slowly and steadily and love every single shoot! I am excited to be in a new industry, and believe that with great programs and ambassadors like yourselves, all of us doing our part to grow things in a safe and smart way, seems like a bright future.

Anyhow, you are very appreciated and if ever you need anything from this part of the country, just ask.

Thanks All!

Marko Boyer

Red Star Imagery

An interesting reflection on the past 5 years. Thank you.

I am so glad I found your website when I was starting out. I have felt well cared for and confident as a result.

Congratulations @Alan Perlman and thanks for building UAVCoach.

This is how I found out about UAVcoach back in 2015.

http://droneradioshow.com/gaining-confidence-with-drones-alan-perlman-uav-coach/

I joined this forum shortly after you added it back in January 2016. I followed your training and passed my Part 107 on the second day that it was available from the FAA in August 2016.

Cheers

Richard

Heck yah, @Spitfire76, you're one of our OG members. Didn't know you found out about us through the interview with Randy — I still listen to his podcast today and was grateful for the exposure a few years ago. Hope you'e been well and that our paths can cross soon enough. Appreciate your long-time support.