Hi community, I am new drone pilot based out of Atlanta. I am trying to get started finding drone jobs and establishing business around Atlanta or anywhere inside the state. I am open to receiving more certifications if needed. If anyone can provide insight, it will be greatly appreciated. I am not in the network and don't know many people in the business. 

Hi @Ty Nelson

What current methods have you tried so far to get new clients; emails, calling, advertising? Is there a particular application you prefer or are you open to different applications outside of what you are doing now? Looking forward to your response!

Best, 

- Chase 

Chase, thank you for your reply. I work for the Fire dept so ive been tryng to use it on emergency calls for exposure. Advertising wise, I have posted a few ads on Craigslist but no replies as of yet. I am open to trying all aspects of the drone industry until I find my niche.  So far, Ive been using it for landscape and real estate photography and public safety. The issue I have is trying to gain new clients. I dont know who specifically to email or call. I am not sure who needs drone services. I am willing to get more certifications and the necessary training to succeed. Thank you again.

Edited by Ty Nelson