Sign in to follow this  
maxvisuals

Pricing Drone Services

Hello all,

I recently passed my FAA part 107 exam and am excited to start flying commercially. I have been spending some time playing around with the different ways of pricing out drone services and have quickly found that it's not as easy as it sounds. I have planned to charge and hourly rate, and then on top of that, a price for photo or video depending on what the client wants. The price of photos and video would depend on the amount of photos or length of video. There would be a few other additional charges  such as editing time and traveling distance. My plan is to customize each price for each client, but have set rates for things like 10 photos or 25 photos. That way I could quickly build a price depending on what they're looking for. Does this sound like an acceptable method of pricing? I would love to hear if this sounds ok or how other people are doing it. All advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!