Isabella | UAV Coach

Win a $50 LumeCube Giftcard (Limited Time Entry Period)

Isabella | UAV Coach

This giveaway has closed. 

One winner was chosen at random. Congrats @Spiker on winning the giveaway! 

Thank you to everyone who entered. Stay tuned for more giveaways in the future. 

Message added by Isabella | UAV Coach

Our friends at LumeCube are on the verge of running their biggest Black Friday sale ever! The entire store will be discounted 20%-50% from November 25th - December 2nd. 

Even better, they have given us a $50 gift card to give away to help one lucky winner from the UAV Coach community add EVEN MORE Lume Cubes to their gear bag this Black Friday.

Enter to win: Comment your favorite drone on this post before the deadline. 

Deadline to enter: 11/25/2019, 11:59 p.m.

The winner will be announced on 11-27-2019, good luck!

1627107180_LumeCubeGiveaway.thumb.png.9fe234450861e4e6c256a15a89b32c3b.png

I’m in the planning stages for purchasing my first drone. After scouring the drone market, I’ve decided on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. It clearly appears to be the best all around drone priced at a reasonable threshold. A Cube addition would make the whole experience that much sweeter!

Edited by USA uas

My primary is a DJI P4p and I also use my backup which is a P3A for riskier missions such as around cliffs and occasionally over water.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:36 PM, Isabella | UAV Coach said:

Our friends at LumeCube are on the verge of running their biggest Black Friday sale ever! The entire store will be discounted 20%-50% from November 25th - December 2nd. 

Even better, they have given us a $50 gift card to give away to help one lucky winner from the UAV Coach community add EVEN MORE Lume Cubes to their gear bag this Black Friday.

I currently do not own a drone. Every-time i get close to purchasing one one of my children "needs" something for school. #overpricedpubliceducation. I think a good starter would be the Mavic Pro 2. From all of the things I have read and seen it appears to be the most intuitive and user friendly starter on the market. A Cube would a great addition to my destination drone.

I’m currently flying the DJI M2P and the Inspire 2 but I’ve ordered the new Skydio 2 and waiting for it to be delivered. It’s supposed to be here Spring 2020 and I’m really looking forward to seeing how it performs. 

Mavic Pro OG. Only drone I've ever used, aside from the 1st Gen Phantom. "Back when" drones didn't even come with a gimbal factory installed.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:36 AM, Isabella | UAV Coach said: