Win a $50 LumeCube Giftcard (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Isabella | UAV Coach

This giveaway has closed. 

One winner was chosen at random. Congrats @Spiker on winning the giveaway! 

Thank you to everyone who entered. Stay tuned for more giveaways in the future. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I replied “any drone not made in China” I was joking.  Well not really, at least not about the China part...

i doubt the intent of the contest was to create a list of drones.  It would be great if maybe you mentioned how you might use the Lume Cube, or what the Lume Cube would enable you to do with your favorite drone, or maybe a funny story of something that happened while using your favorite drone.  

Why do you deserve to be the one chosen to win this prize?  Because you know how to spell MajicPro?  Or is it because your always encouraging members to think and participate (in case I’m eligible)...

Yes there’s some free stuff available, lets have some fun, think about an entry that others might enjoy or that might actually generate a conversation.  

My big boy the Matrice 600!  I fly super secret top notch missions for myself and all those I come across needing stealthy AirPower to save the day!  Nighttime operations get a little dicey sometimes like when I lifted my ex’s truck out of his dad’s yard. Some lighting would make for a more fabulous adventure!  Who needs a shady tow truck company at 3am? Not me when I’ve got my well-lit Matrice 600!

Edited by Stella
4 hours ago, USA uas said:

I’m in the planning stages for purchasing my first drone. After scouring the drone market, I’ve decided on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. It clearly appears to be the best all around drone priced at a reasonable threshold. A Cube addition would make the whole experience that much sweeter!

May be an odd bit of advice, but I started with a 150.00 phantom 1 I got off Ebay.  The mechanics are the same, but it makes you be 100 percent responsible for what you do with the drone!  All you have is line of sight.  You crash it, you chuckle and see if it's still viable.  I crashed mine a few times, and it went right back up.  I now have a Spark and M2P, and came into both very confident in what I was doing.  If you are just beginning, it's something you might want to take into consideration even if you buy a new one with Black Friday sales.  

On 11/20/2019 at 1:36 PM, Isabella | UAV Coach said:

Our friends at LumeCube are on the verge of running their biggest Black Friday sale ever! The entire store will be discounted 20%-50% from November 25th - December 2nd. 

Even better, they have given us a $50 gift card to give away to help one lucky winner from the UAV Coach community add EVEN MORE Lume Cubes to their gear bag this Black Friday.

Enter to win: Comment your favorite drone on this post before the deadline. 

Deadline to enter: 11/25/2019, 11:59 p.m.

The winner will be announced on 11-27-2019, good luck!

1627107180_LumeCubeGiveaway.thumb.png.9fe234450861e4e6c256a15a89b32c3b.png

The Mavic 2 Pro

Plus the Cube by Lume

At night will give a glow

In the sky it'll zoom

Going to school at UND to study sUAS. I'm a non-traditional student-code for older. At 60. I'm not a gamer so the controls are foreign. I'm using a Parrot Mambo to learn the basics. I also have a force1 ghost drone to put my gopro black 7 on to start learning more about video too. Both non-gps so I have to learn to fly. That's my thinking at least.