Ray G

Any JJRC Landvo H8D owners out there???

I'm looking for any JJRC H8D quad owners to ask if they have any ideas on how to use another camera/gimbal assembly besides the  one that comes with it.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey mate i recently bought a jjrc h8d drone from watching all videos thought this was a good one but i am having trouble with my drone.I havnt got it working since i bought it i cant get the controller synced with the drone. How did you get yours synced when you bought yours?

9 hours ago, Ratzo said:

Hey mate i recently bought a jjrc h8d drone from watching all videos thought this was a good one but i am having trouble with my drone.I havnt got it working since i bought it i cant get the controller synced with the drone. How did you get yours synced when you bought yours?

Haven't flown this particular model, but does your instruction/user manual not walk through how to calibrate / sync your transmitter with the aircraft? Usually all the steps are there and really easy to follow, particularly with cheaper units like this.

Yeah It says how to do it In the instruction manual but it doesn't work says to use the left stick and go up and down and it should beep and go di but when I try and go up and down it doesn't make that sound at all been trying to get it working since I bought it wondering if this drone I received is busted?

Hey @Ratzo, I had issues at first with my UAV not syncing up.  I was moving the stick too fast from one position to the other.  You have to give it a second to register from one position to the other.  If it still doesn't work, I would definitely look into getting customer service involved and get a new unit.  Let me know how you make out.  Good luck!

• Like 1

Iv watched the video and its not doing that I move the analoge stick up and down in the video and its not doing it thinking about asking to return it what is another good one to practise on. I want to get the dji phantom 3 but think I should get a cheaper one to practise with first to get used to and also if it breaks doesnt cost too much. I have also a parrot mini drone but that one doesnt like the wind and small its really good indoors. I want one that can fly outside in the wind what would be the best one you recommend.

• Like 1

That's a bummer about your broken quad, man.  I only have the JJRC H8D and I haven't flown anything else so I wouldn't be able to tell you what else is good out there.  This is the best place to find that information though.  Eventually I want to get the DJI Phantom 3 Pro or Phantom 4, but, like you, I am still trying to find my wings. (Getting better by the day!).  Good luck on your search. 

• Like 1

My flies really well, I've had no issues with mine syncing up at all.  It took me a couple of times to get it right, like I said before.  I was moving the stick too quickly and it wasn't working until I paused in between movements.  I'm still working on my flying skills and I'm getting better each time I fly.  I'm also keeping a logbook of all my flying hours (why?  I really don't know, just seemed like the right thing to do).  I hope you can get yours swapped out for a working one.  Have you had any luck with that yet? 

Hi Guys;

Owing to age ( 83) I am getting out of flying.

I have  2 JJRC H26 wit one camera 3MP 120 W-A HD. new.

This have just been asssembled, ground run,  but not flown.

Any one interested to buy these for half price, obo.

Thanks

Meatbox