Sign in to follow this  
FlyingRaider

East coast flyer

Hello all!  I am (Donnie) a new kid on the block, so to speak, to the drone world.  I got into it really by accident, but that’s a good thing.  I am an avid amateur photographer and have been for years.  However, listening to some co-workers on how the “drone” industry is taking down their passion for flying personal private planes, I got curious about them.  Having purchased my first one, I took it out for a trial flight and a world of possibilities open up in my head.  So here I am, having completed the boot-camp and perusing a pilot certificate.  Who knows where I will go from here!

Working on my "manual flying" skills...............not very good at this time and it depends on what I am (trying) flying at the time!

• Like 1

Welcome @FlyingRaider,

Sometimes its the accidents that bring us to our greatest adventures! Sounds like you are well on your way, getting your pilot certificate and practicing your manual controls are good things to be doing with your time! Remember, even the best person in the world started out sucking, and with practice you get better! Let us know what questions you have as they come to you!

Cheers!

• Like 1