Sign in to follow this  
Isabella | UAV Coach

UAV Coach 2019 Year in Review

Here at UAV Coach, we've already started to plan out our initiatives to enrich the education and training sector of the drone industry in 2020.

But first, we thought it would be nice to take a look back on some of our favorite moments and achievements from 2019. From celebrating our company 5-year anniversary to issuing our first-ever drone industry survey, from granting college scholarships to training professional drone pilots across the country. Take a look back on our biggest moments of 2019: UAV Coach 2019 Year in Review: Company Highlights and Achievements

And We want to hear from you. What we can do to help you learn about the drone industry in 2020? Whether it’s a new guide, class, or hands-on resource, let us know in the comments below. 

Congratulations to the UAV Coach team. I have thoroughly impressed with the value of the product and community you are building!

I look forward to continuing to use you for my company needs and referring to my Client partners.