Drekko

First post - Best Footage of 2019 | Mavic 2 Pro

hey guys

First post here. Ive had a look around this forum and cant believe I never noticed his before it seems really good, active with loads of info.

I am Pat from Australia. Ive owned my Mavic 2 Pro for about one year now. Its my first drone and introduced me to this awesome and additive hobby. I am learning more and more about flying and film editing. So I have save all my footage of last year and I made a show reel of my best footage . I am working on part 2 right now because I still have more footage haha

Hope you guys like it. If you are interested check out my little youtube channel to. Support is motivating to create more videos :)

Thanks

These are editing techniques found in the highest quality shops anywhere!  If you haven't submitted this professionally, you should give it some thought.  Great editing!

This is GREAT cinematic footage!  You did an excellent job flying, filming, and post production!  I just wish I could accomplish something at this level!  Great Job, keep it up you have a great future!

On 1/12/2020 at 4:40 AM, teamplayer said:

These are editing techniques found in the highest quality shops anywhere!  If you haven't submitted this professionally, you should give it some thought.  Great editing!

Hey guys I forgot I posted this here! Thanks all for the feedback and to hear some it looks professional is very inspiring

I've been getting into video editing more for about a year now. I have just self taught myself by asking on forums, watching youtube tutorials and keep making more and more videos

I have almost completed part 2 as I had more good footage I didnt want to go to waste. Just need to add some sound effects and colour grading and ill post that to youtube to

My youtube channel link - https://www.youtube.com/patrickguerrisi

On 1/12/2020 at 5:32 AM, Av8Chuck said:

Very well done.  Where is that?

This is all done in Australia. Geelong and Parts of the Bellarine Peninsula in south west Victoria

Edited by Drekko

On 1/12/2020 at 12:40 PM, Sam Adair said:

This is GREAT cinematic footage!  You did an excellent job flying, filming, and post production!  I just wish I could accomplish something at this level!  Great Job, keep it up you have a great future!

You can . I had no idea how to do this stuff before the mavic 2 pro came out. I was only really doing photography and a bit of gopro stuff. I had no idea how to use Adobe Premiere Pro either. It was intimidating but I guess the key is consistency and you will learn as you go. Ive only just scratched the surface to 

On 1/20/2020 at 2:14 PM, Drekko said:

This is all done in Australia. Geelong and Parts of the Bellarine Peninsula in south west Victoria

I thought I already replied to this, not that it matters.  But I’m from Geelong so I especially enjoyed it.  

7 minutes ago, Av8Chuck said:

I thought I already replied to this, not that it matters.  But I’m from Geelong so I especially enjoyed it.  

Great

I work there so Im there every day haha