Master Consultores

Establishing drones business in Brasil

I am  Nilton Faria, partner and founder of  Master Consultores - www.masterconsultores.com.br - accounting office, established in Sao Paulo/ Brazil for over 20 years, who attend small and medium companies. We are associated to Sao Paulo and Brazil accounting council and  Baccf-Chamber of Commerce at Miami/Florida/Eua.

besides traditional services, we render services for 

• Drones market -  establish companies in Brazil and attend the consulting,  accounting, tax and labour necessities.

https://masterconsultores.com.br/contabilidade-e-consultoria-para-mercado-de-drones/

So, any necessity in Brazil, we are at your disposal 

Nilton de Araujo Faria

Linkedin/niltonfaria

nilton@masterconsultores.com.br

www.masterconsultores.com.br

55 (11) 3294-0080

Hi, this is Yu LONG from AOPA-China. I am in charging of legal and international affairs of AOPA-China.

AOPA-China represents the largest general aviation community in China. Since 2014, we are authorized under the CAAC to certify UAV training institutions. Until 2019, there are over 67, 000 UAS pilot certificates are issued in our training system. 

Thanks for your detailed introduction about the regulation and policy of UAV on your website (I read it through using google translate). It arises my strong interests about the rapid development of UAV market in brazil. Although it may deviate your topic and business, I am wondering how about the market of UAV training schools in Brazil? Especially in the field of agriculture? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Yu LONG

Email: longyu@aopa.org.cn

Linkedin