I'm new to UAV coach and wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.  I'm a part 107 remote pilot (50 hrs), part 61 private pilot (195 hrs) and ITC level I sUAS thermographer.  I perform aerial thermography inspections of solar plants, wind turbines, cell towers and power lines using my DJI Matrice 210 v2 with Zenmuse XT2.  My business, Infrared Aerial, is based out of South Carolina and I service the southeast geography.  Please feel free to pass along my contact information below to anyone that you know or come into contact with that needs to hire a licensed and insured aerial thermography inspection business.  Good flying!

Ryan Bliss

Infrared Aerial

ryan@infraredaerial.com 

Hi @Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

My experience with the M210 v2 so far has been very positive.  The aircraft itself is very stable, responds quickly and smoothly to light control inputs and the Cendence RC is user friendly and intuitive.  I'm in the process of launching my business right now (for example, my website is in the process of being built) and so far we're off to a strong start.  I have 3 solar inspections lined up for next week and I'm in discussions with larger drone operations/services organizations to perform contract aerial thermography inspections.  I'm currently at the Infraspection IR INFO conference in Texas to continue to build on my thermography knowledge base.  Life is very good.

-Ryan  

Edited by InfraredAerial

I just started a drone inspection company in a suburb of Chicago.  With very similar equipment.  I fly the Matrice 200 V2 with an XT2 640 13mm cameral.  I also have a Mavic 2 Pro for some cinematic and mapping work.  

I can attest that the XT2 is an awesome thermal camera and when used with DroneDeploy, it produces great orthomosaic, thermal maps.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Tony Mangiaracina
Crosswind Analytics, LLC
www.crosswindanalytics.com