NunoB

Beautiful Fisherman's Cove - flying w/ a DJI Phantom 3 Standard

After 2 weeks without flying due to high winds, I was finally able to go out and shoot at this local fisherman's cove. Had a great time and got some great footage, hope you enjoy !

Check it out below !

• Like 1

Love this, @NunoB. Such a great variety of shots. Well edited to the music as well.

I'd turn off the Google ads in your YouTube video settings...little distracting when I first opened up the video.

51 minutes ago, Alan Perlman said:

Love this, @NunoB. Such a great variety of shots. Well edited to the music as well.

I'd turn off the Google ads in your YouTube video settings...little distracting when I first opened up the video.

Thanks @Alan Perlman ! Had a great time flying and editing this one ! In regards to the google ads I appreciate the feedback. I have been experimenting with using ads in youtube videos to get a sense of how much revenue (if any) some of these videos would be able to generate. If you have any experience with that that you can share it would be great ! Thanks again.

• Like 1