Staying Classy In San Diego

My name is Brian and I am based out of North County San Diego.  I love drones because they combine so many of interests (Aerial flight, photography, mapping) including some that I really have not spent much time doing since childhood.

I grew up flying Cessna 150s with my Grandpa so refreshing on charts was a walk down memory lane.  I also won some photography awards as a child and spent time developing film with my stepfather so seeing what is possible digitally now is surreal. Technology is rapidly changing and I really believe we are just at the beginning pertaining to drones and aerial imagery.  

I am most interested in delivering a turnkey imagery data solution for my customers that empowers there business.  Cutting through the complexity, making the solution simple and powerful.

I hoping to learn and share my knowledge in applications of technology in this new frontier.

Hi @Brian Holley

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! I too really enjoy aerial images, they just offer a really interesting perspective and have so many applications. I know many people do not like looking at sectional charts, but once you understand them I think they are fascinating to look at. Just seeing the complexity of the airspace and all the systems that must work correctly in order for the NAS to run smoothly is really interesting to see. 

Best, 

Chase