Sign in to follow this  
Haxys

Beta 85X 4S (FrSky FCC) issue

Hello everyone!

Learner here!

First, please, apologize for my English.

I’ve recently bought a Beta X85 4S (FrSky FCC) x series (Not HD or 4K) from BetaFPV (https://betafpv.com/collections/x-series-drones/products/beta85x-whoop-quadcopter-4s)

I’ve bound it to my FrSky Tanaris x9d and my FatShark HDO2 with the rapid-fire module.

Everything was perfect, I flew all the weekend with good sensation and a very good video quality.

And then, on BetaFlight, I’ve accidentally reset all the settings of the quad to default. Everything was mess-up, (Note: when I receive the drone, I didn’t touch anything except OSD and Transmitter mods settings). 

Now, the video quality is very bad with 1 or 2 meters of range and all the settings of the quad are mess-up. This was the only thing I changed, it was only the Reset of settings before and after everything goes well so I know this is not from the HardWare issue or FatShark issue.

My question is: Do you know if this is possible to have all the Factory settings set-up like before? Like the moment I opened the box. Does anyone here have the same model as me and can share with me his CLI Dump/DIFF or JSON file? When you backup your quad settings and get a .JSON file.

It would be amazing and I would be very grateful.

I have already looked on the support betaFPV, they are only for Beta85X 3S or 4S HD, not my model ( Beta X85 4S (FrSky FCC) x series (Not HD or 4K) )

I tried it but this doesn’t help.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers! 🙂 

Jeremy 

Not sure how to get back to the old settings but I have been watching this link to learn about settings.