Romeo 1800

Holy Stone and Android Phone

I am having trouble with the Holy Stone HS-720 receiving GPS signals from my Samsung S10e and  LG-g2. When I try to activate the TapFly and FollowMe modes, I get a message that states "insufficient mobile phone GPS signal". I have tried the drone on a thrird phone with the same results.

QUESTION: Has anyone found that an Android phone (model no.) works for the subject modes on the HS-720?

FIX FOR THIS APP: turn off cellular data and it should work(aka. airplane mode). Ur welcome!  It will work like a dream.  good luck!

Edited by Michael Farmer
update

On 2/16/2020 at 1:28 AM, Romeo 1800 said:

I am having trouble with the Holy Stone HS-720 receiving GPS signals from my Samsung S10e and  LG-g2. When I try to activate the TapFly and FollowMe modes, I get a message that states "insufficient mobile phone GPS signal". I have tried the drone on a thrird phone with the same results.

QUESTION: Has anyone found that an Android phone (model no.) works for the subject modes on the HS-720?

I have the same problem.  I have found that the Samsung S7 and J7 models work.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:10 PM, Michael Farmer said:

FIX FOR THIS APP: turn off cellular data and it should work(aka. airplane mode). Ur welcome!  It will work like a dream.  good luck!

This did not fix the issue for me on my S10.