Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

interesting how diversified our fellow drone pilots are and the many uses of these interesting gadgets we use - could be fir business- pleasure- just for a great experience with a son or daughter or perhaps a friend. 
I believe getting to know the sky’s has changed some many perspectives in our lives and our businesses if using a Mavic mini Mavic pro pro 2 etc. matters not it’s the perspective that’s changed. 
when could you inspect a roof without a ladder or grab a sunset in all its glory or the early morning sunrise with such detail. 
real Estate community now relies on  great pictures as well as video for there clients to be competitive. Construction sites can detail progress in time a great addition to their field. 
map an area of choice inspect your crops save a lost persons life. 
we are in a very exciting business with so very many uses of these great machines now part of our new way of doing business. 
those of us who got in early are beginning to savor the benefits. 
keep up the great work all of you, and thank you all for adding information and experiences to this and other outlets. 
I have leaned so much from you all 

safe flying all 

I would use this drone to help train my grandchildren and their friends to fly with happiness in their heart. I have a Mavic Pro that I am very cautious of letting them use. We have tried many different machines and the kids are always left wanting more. DJI machines will cure them of their boredom. This mini will be their own to become the pilot they dream of becoming. 

KEEPING IT INTO THE BLUE 

Christopher

My first use would be to advance my skills as a drone pilot to the next level.  Currently studying for the FAA certification and practicing to enhance my skills in capturing images and videos for resale. I work with a large company that can enhance their services with the addition of arial photography.   This would be a fantastic next step, from my mini drone collection, to take a flight instruction class.   It’s been extremely rewarding to introduce drones to several industries and share the value of a drone.  

Now that I have my license my wife and I have talked about introducing her elementary school kids to drones. I currently fly a Mavic 2 pro and having a mini for the kids would be perfect for what we’ve talked about.  

And as a bonus I could take my son flying!

On 2/19/2020 at 2:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

Well, our friends over at DJI have given us a brand new DJI Mavic Mini to give away to our UAV Coach community! The Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that combines everything we love about some of DJI's best drones into a small, but powerful package. 

Click here to learn more about the DJI Mavic Mini. 

How to enter:

Comment here sharing what you plan to do with the Mavic Mini if you are selected as the winner. Will you fly for fun, business, or both? We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading your responses! 

Deadline:

02/27/2020, 12:00 p.m. EST 

How it works:

Everyone who comments on the post in our community forum from now until Thursday, February 27 at noon EST will be given one entry in the raffle. After the window for commenting closes, we’ll do a drawing and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced in our weekly newsletter on Saturday, February 29.

Note: The raffle is open only to those who reside in the U.S. or Canada. Each individual gets one entry in the raffle. Multiple comments will not equal multiple entries. 

Blue skies and safe flying!

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.39.12 PM.png

I want to create really cool content. Try something No one has ever done. Then upgrade at some point to a pro. Getting a Mavic would make this dream a reality. 

The first thing I would do is say thank you for winning the drone. I am currently enrolled in your class and trying to learn the do’s and don’ts. So far everything is going well. I will be donating it to my Fire Department that I work for. I am trying to implement a drone into our tool box to help with many styles of calls we have. This is another reason to get my drone license. Thanks for the opportunity to enter. 

If I were to win the Mavic mini, I would use for drone training. My teenage son and some other local kids from school are very interested in drones( video, photos, aerial operations, etc).  I use drones in my day to day job, but do not have a way to teach the local younger generation who is looking to get into the market. 

I live in a rural area and have some local farmers friends whom I'd like to convince of with the uses of drones. Additionally, I've always had this idea of flying around and taking hundreds of photos of similar landscapes in order to feed them into a GAN and generate a "fake AI landscape" as an experiment. 

On 2/19/2020 at 3:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

Well, our friends over at DJI have given us a brand new DJI Mavic Mini to give away to our UAV Coach community! The Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that combines everything we love about some of DJI's best drones into a small, but powerful package. 

How to enter:

Comment here sharing what you plan to do with the Mavic Mini if you are selected as the winner. Will you fly for fun, business, or both? We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading your responses! 

Deadline:

How it works:

Everyone who comments on the post in our community forum from now until Thursday, February 27 at noon EST will be given one entry in the raffle. After the window for commenting closes, we’ll do a drawing and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced in our weekly newsletter on Saturday, February 29.

Note: The raffle is open only to those who reside in the U.S. or Canada. Each individual gets one entry in the raffle. Multiple comments will not equal multiple entries. 

I am planning on getting my Part 107 certificate. I am retired and want to do some commercial work and have some fun. This would be my first drone. 

Hi

My mamę od Ruslan Yanko, I’m 18 years old and I’m a film production student at the Warsaw Film School. I have just purchased an fpv drone and am learning to fly it to become one of the best pilots in Poland, and am currently saving up for a conventional drone, like a Mavic or a phantom, so this could be an awesome head start for me. I would use it for music videos and student films at my university. 

On 2/19/2020 at 3:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

How to enter:

Deadline:

How it works:

I have been a DJI patron for about 6 years. Using a  Phantom 1 when they first came on the market to my currently Inspire 1 V2. As the Inspire 1 series becomes more of a legacy drone, new and more efficient and high quality  drones like the DJI Mini  are becoming more popular. As a Part 107 Pilot I have found in my photography some situations call for a smaller drone and a higher quality camera. The DJI Mini is the one to use.

Hello,       

I'm just starting my licensing class and need a quality drone for practice. I will be using my new skills and license to do commercial work in construction and real estate to get started.

I'm also an avid fisherman and plan to use this in this arena  also.

I've been in construction my whole life and look forward to starting a new career and this drone would be a great help.