Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

I’m a newly license Professional Home Inspector in Texas and plan to use a drone to view and inspect roofs. This will set me apart from my competitors, allowing me to see areas of high and steep roofs that otherwise are not visible without being dangerous to access personally. A friend of mine sold me on the DJI Mavic Mini. He’s a master diver on Maui. I was worried about the light weight of the mini + wind, but his photos from his boat convinced me the Mini was the one for me. 

Edited by Heidi Rivera
Misspelling

Here in the Heritage Valley, CA, I'm witnessing many unforeseen changes regarding agriculture. Orchards demolished for row crops. Orange trees being replaced by avocado trees. Vegetables being grown never before seen in the area. I'm writing a story board for documenting the diverse agriculture from the Ventura/L.A. County line to the east to the Pacific ocean. Being disabled but still somewhat mobile, the Mavic Mini would greatly facilitate capturing images otherwise not possible to get. The plan is to incorporate the progress of the project in my weekly column "Focus on Photography" published in filmoregazette.com.

Thanks you UAV Coach for all that you do for the drone community. Cheers!

My name is Scott Mangum I am in Menifee, California.  I am very sick on Hospice at 32 years old due to my professional fighting career has given me multiple TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) which lead to CTE what the football players are getting.  Drones have given meaning back to my life as it is something I can still do.  

Right now I have a SJRC F11 PRO which I love and funny I saw this my next drone I am wanting bad is the mavic mini.

I will fly it everyday included with flying my F11 pro.  I cant do much but drones so this is like therapy for me.

If I win that would make my DAY!

Thank you and God Bless

Should I win the DJI Mavic Mini it would be used to educate other drone enthusiasts via local drone clubs!  UAV Coach has great drone practicing skills in their 107 Certification course and those drills using the DJI Mavic Mini will work perfectly together in confined spaces, like a High School Gymnasium!

Hello! I would use the DJI Mavic Mini on my Europe trips I take with my friends. I will be going to a music festival in the Netherlands and I might be going on a long trek on the Camino in spring next year. I currently have a drone I use for business, but am too nervous to bring it overseas with me. A DJI mini is perfect for travel and would allow me to make all of the movies I have ideas for!

Thank you for the opportunity,

Gabriel Vanzant

If I won the Mavic Mini... I would finally buy myself FPV goggles and learn to fly FPV!  I’ve been too scared to try it with my M2P.  I would fly for fun with the mini but who knows, I may love the mini so much that I would bring her along on my Part 107 jobs.  So excited for the opportunity for a chance to win a Mavic Mini.  Thank you DJI!  Good luck everyone and happy, safe flying!

I am an Insurance Adjuster and the company I work for just purchased six drones to be used by a select team to inspect roofs for damage.  Our company signed us up for the Part107 exam prep through the UAV Coach online training. Alan is a great trainer. There is a lot of information but Alan divides it into organized sections that he simplifies as much as possible and explains with clarity. I passed my FAA certification on the first try!

I have always had a fascination with flying and drones, but have never had the opportunity to fly one, much less afford one. I have been flying the Phantom Pro for 2 months now and would love to fly it more, but cannot risk damaging the company's property. It is not a cheap one!

I would love to have my own personal drone to fly more. I would use it to supplement my wife's photos of the places we visit on vacation. We plan on buying a house soon, so I would also use it to look at the roofs and surrounding areas of any homes we consider. Who knows, I might evolve into a Professional Done Cameraman!

Thank you for this opportunity! You guys rock!