Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

If I won the Mavic Mini I would use it to help assist in the containment of mud and debris where they are expanding our canal system for boating. There are floating containment barriers BUT you can only see how far they need to be set from the air. The city has not chose this simple resolve which I would offer for free!

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

I’m currently flying the DJI Tello which I love as a new drone enthusiast!  If chosen I will be able to get into long range photography, exploring beyond a short distance, and mainly seeing if being a drone pilot is something I really want to do possibly for a living.  Reading the UAVCOACH weekly comments about commercial flying drives me to think it could be in my future.

Wow! What an awesome giveaway! I am new to the world of piloting a drone. I’d use it to get better at aerial photos, for starters. My dream is to become an FAA certified pilot who can also lend my skills to help in emergency conditions, or possibly give back to the planet by dropping seed.

I have a DJI Spark and believe DJI makes the best drones at such a reasonable cost.  The reason why I’m interested in the MAVIC Mini it has a longer flight time which would allow me to enjoy the extra time in the air without have to frequently land to change the battery.

Roscoe

On 2/20/2020 at 10:58 AM, Av8Chuck said:

Aviation admiring, 

flying knowledge desiring, 

I look to UAV Coach everyday.

With dreams of acquiring,

the skills I’m requiring, 

to fly commercially someday.

I would use for areal pictures and practice my flying skills

Had I been selected to recieve this drone, I would immediately donate it to my Drone Robotics class for community use. As of now, our class has zero commercially capable drones and are not likely to get any until the next school year. With this drone, we may finally conduct in-feild training and fly missions to earn money for our school.

Hello Everyone,

I just entered in drone technology. I am a civil engineer. I got attracted towards technology this because of it's benefits of observation of site in minimal time with better judgement. 

This can help in recent outbreak of corona virus too. I believe drone can help to guide large gathering of people by using extra attachment like speakers to drone and spread notices to people. 

Thanks you

Vivek Patel

I just passed my part 107 test yesterday!!!😁 I am retiring military and look forward to starting to work in the drone field. I will be in the market for a drone or two. If I win the mini I will most likely use this as a trainer to build up time and experience both for myself and my children. 

• Like 1

If I won the mini, I would use it to film part of my travel film in Italy this April. The advantage of the drone is the lightweight and portability for backpacking with a lot of film gear. Also the simplicity and ease of handle is wonderful. In addition to using it for some real estate photography .

If I win I would use the Mavic mini to continue to build my skills as a drone pilot and betting that it is the mini, hopefully it will result in getting to fly much more often. 

good luck everyone 

I would use it to train entry level volunteer search and rescue personnel on the basics for using a drone so they can transition into using higher level drones to assist with finding missing children and Alzheimer's patients.

I’m a drone hobbyist/pilot for my company. I’d use the mini for both helping farmers in my community quickly determine the health of their crops as well as the condition of their silos. I plan to do this voluntarily.  I’m also a volunteer firefighter and would use it to quickly do a 360 degree survey of any fireground .