Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

I am headed to Bombardopolis, Haiti in June with a mission group. The group supports 15 elementary schools and a high school in northwest Haiti. The Mavic Mini would allow me to get aerial photos of the schools and students, which we have not been able to do so far. These photos are used to help the group raise money for the continued support of the mission.

I fly drones part time professionally & recreationally.

If I owned a Mavic mini drone, flying this cute little drone would open up opportunities to fly in environments where noise might be an issue, like weddings and flying indoors.   I am very mindful of others as I don’t want to add to the stigma on what others have put on drones.

I have been on a few missions where I have had some pretty crazy reactions. 

Traveling and carrying a compact flying camera is a bonus. 

best of luck to all. 

Cheers & Aloha!

77C0DC9A-9EEB-4021-9E2D-02079184F0F5.jpeg

I would love to give this to my stepfather. He's really inspired me growing up to explore new things. I've recently fallen in love with the drone hobby and would love to give him this so he can enjoy taking pictures and exploring his hobby farm from the air! Thanks for giving back to the community!

I’m a new hobbyist and I think the Mavic many would be a great starting point to really learn the skills of flying a drone and my goal is to take it around with me when I travel and internationally and also flying more confined places. I also recently purchased a Mavic pro two and I’m interested in possibly even flying commercially. If I don’t win the Mavic many I’m still going to purchase it with as a bundle and have looking Adam really hard lately and just waiting to pull the trigger.

I would primarily use the mavic mini for fun and family trips. It would be great as it can be brought along without taking up much room. I would love to have something like the mini to expose my kids to flying without risking something with a higher price tag. Good Luck everyone!

Chances being if i ever do win this, i surely plan on learning how to use it through you guys, and your programs. That is the reason i earned a scholarship from you guys isn’t it? I also do hope i’m able to use it for fun, cause who wouldn’t ? After practicing and actually learning , Chances will be i’ll use it for business if possible! 

I have a really old drone that I used to love but has now become a hassle to carry around because of how big it is. I would love to take it up into the mountains and stuff to take cool videos and pictures. A Mavic Mini would be perfect for this because of how portable they are. My friend has one and I was super jealous of how small the entire package was compared to my old drone. That is what I would do if I won it :) 

I love flying drones, I have a much cheaper drone than this really nice one. I would use this mostly for fun but I like to share the knowledge with new members wanting to start flying.

It was an intimadating challenge at first and to have someone to help is a much better start in this amazing field.

We have a school project going that relates to construction and community...how cities grow, etc. One of the pieces is around a large old building in our city that will be destroyed to make room for more housing, medical services, and local businesses. We want to document the growth of this....starting with the implosion of the building, aerial mapping of the area, tracking the changes...etc. 

A small drone would be perfect for this. 

Thanks!

I would use the Mini to accompany me on my flights. I fly warbirds and where permitted I would use it outside prohibited airspace.  My work takes me internationally all the time, this would go in place of my Tello or Spark. 

Mirage

My wife and I are traveling to the US/British Virgin Islands this summer to celebrate a milestone birthday for her. I would love to bring a Mavic Mini with us and get some great shots and video of the beaches of St John and the BVI! 

I would use the maverick mini for personal use. Like flying indoors and for hobby pictures. I have a phantom 4 now that I use for work in construction taking job site photo’s.  I do Have a small uav license which I got thru the help of the ground school pilot program. The phantom 4 is company owned and I would use the maverick mini for my personal use.   Thanks for this opportunity 

I am currently enrolled in the UAV Coach Drone Pilot Ground School course, so if I win the raffle for the DJI Mavic Mini, I will use it to hopefully start up a business in Gainesville, FL. I'm taking classes for my Aerospace Engineering degree at the University of Florida but have been fascinated by drones as of recently and would love to have a side job as a drone pilot while in the area.