Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

If I win the DJI Mavic Mini I would use it to teach others about drones in my classroom and give my students a hands-on experience with a drone that may change their outlook on their careers and improve theirs educational experience. Id also take it with me wherever I travel to take amazing videos and pictures of my family at our destinations to post online and show off the Mavic Minis awesome capabilities to everyone. It would get a great addition to my Mavic Pro I have at home as well as  give me a chance to help others get their first flight using a DJI drone.

I am a land surveyor and newbie drone operator.  Just coordinated a purchase of a P4RTK for surveying.  Excited to get started.  If I win this drone, it could be used to learn/enforce flight skills at home and get some good video too!

This being an entry-level drone and me being an entry-level wannabee drone pilot would make a great match/start.  There are so many things I would like to do; record my Gaelic Sports Club Hurling matches, bond with my grandson through the art of UAV and introduce him to a hobby, document kayak excursions, visit inaccessible parts of the wonderful swamps nearby. i could go on...

Hello fellow flyers!!! If I won the Mavic mini I would get lots of good surfing shots and oceanic scenes, since I got my drone for work I want a personal drone so bad! I would explore my new Mavic mini all over and compile videos on my free time. Flying is my new passion!!! “Blue skies and safe flying” 

Hi guys! I work as a drift judge. I always wanted to do livestreams from closed drift trainings before big events because very few people have access there. This is really interesting format for drift fans and I know that this is possible to do with DJI drones. So it’s kind of work and fun together. 

As a Civil Forensics Engineer, I use aerial photogrammetry to determine the characteristics of structural failures, floodplain mapping, riverine/ coastal hydraulics, and hydrology. I’ve recently wanted to get into personal uses for drones and do not have my own. Would love the chance to learn on my own time, especially since my younger brother and I take summer trips every year, just to get out and experience nature! Would be a wonderful tool to document and remember the trips!

My 17 year old son is currently taking a drone class at the local high school. Upon completion, he is going to take his test for Part 107. This Mavic mini will help hone his flying skills. He wants to make a living flying commercially along side his dad...me!

Dru Ardoin - Baton Rouge, LA

I am brand new to flying and have started down the road, with the training, towards getting my license. This would be a great product to start with to hone my new craft. I plan on using this to record the family and my own personal adventures of skiing, hiking and all the other outdoor things we enjoy. After that, maybe see if I can turn this into a business thing. The sky is the limit, right!? Thank you for this opportunity.

If I win the Mavic Mini, then I will use it for wildlife couunting and surveys.  My business is controlling wildlife deprivations.   With the coming new regulations on smaller drones, I hope to use it around parking areas, hospitals, and universities for survey work.  I also hope to use it for surveying roofs and high ledges not readily accessible.

I would use the drone for both my business and education. I’m a college professor looking to start a UAS course in the department. I also own an aerial photography business (very small, just started). Having a second drone would help me out a ton.  

Hi friends! We use drones for off-road reconnaissance. New trails and wild life on desert mountains. They keep us from difficult trail that are hard to turn around on or scaring off wild horses we love to spy on. We have a lower level drone and would love  to use Mavic Mini. Wish everyone luck out there!