Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

Flying commercially gives me a lot of opportunities to fly but because I use my main drone for commercial work I tend to not fly for enjoyment or as a hobbyist. Having a Mavic Mini would give me that chance to rediscover what I made me fall in love with aerial photography in the first place. Additionally, the Mavic Mini would be a great tool to introduce someone to the world of drones for the first time. What a great opportunity! 

I would use the Mavic Mini for more travel cinematography and photography and use it for further drone training with the students I work with. While I've had a DJI Spark for some time now and love the ability to capture family events and adventures from new perspectives, it isn't the easiest to travel with. The Mavic Mini would make capturing my next adventure a breeze. Wishing the best of luck to everyone here and safe flying!!

I would love to win the DJI Mavic Mini!! I will be taking my Part 107 very soon and I haven’t even flown a drone yet. When I pass the test, I will need to get some practice flying my own drone and then I’d like to start my own drone business. I’m an older female, 54, and very excited to start this new adventure in my life and winning  the DJI Mavic Mini would really help in getting me started. 

Currently I use a Yuneec drone for business, but I’ve been having a lot of problems editing videos. The DJI platform is much more suitable for my needs, so That is what I would use it for the most. But of course, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t going to play with it as well. ;)

hello I’d like to  create another source of income. when Im  able to get my   faa 107  pilot license   Certification, I’d like to use it in the property management aspect of things  as I’m a maintenance technician looking to experience a new Journey outside of what I’m use to.

My wife and I are in our first year of business, marketing and production company. I do all the flying on our Mavic Airs. But I'd love to get my wife flying. It would be great to have her licensed so she can back me up if I can't make a shoot, but for now she's reluctant to fly due to her fear of crashing one of the work drones. If she had one of her own I think she would use the heck out of it, first for our personal short film projects then for clients. Her creativity is always keeping me on my toes, I can't even begin to imagine what she would do with a Mavic Mini, but whatever it is, it'll be cool.

Hi.  If I won the mini drone, I would use it to teach my older grand children (13 and older) the safe and responsible use of unmanned aircraft beyond the toy ones that they already have.  I would let them see for themselves what a drone is capable of when it has the assistance of gps and other features.  This would be done in a totally supervised atmosphere.  Thank you.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Receiving a Mavik Mini would be a blast! I am currently a student in the Part 107 drone training class at UAV Coach School at this site, and this beauty would give me hands on training as I learn. I have a goal of doing Real Estate and high production video in what is a current three state market that I have been setting up. I do have my early company already setup in Arizona (Wonderful scenery shots as well).
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.39.12 PM.png