Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

If I won the Mavic Mini, it would accompany me almost everywhere. I have a P4P+, but it is a bit large when my family and I go on road trips! This would be the perfect addition to just throw in my bag and take everywhere I go in the Inland North West! From the back-country to the Snake River up to Lake Pend Oreille, it would take lots of fun pictures! :) 

I'm new to the drone world. I work for an insurance company as an adjuster and I just got certified under Part 107 so I can start using a drone for property inspections. My company provided me with a DJI Mavic 2 PRO, which is an amazing machine. I would like to have my own drone to open up other opportunities to fly commercially, and it would also be a great way to capture good times with the family.

I think I would use the drone to launch my own aerial photography business as a side-hustle.  I have a Mavick Pro 2 through my employer, but flight hours are tracked and it is strictly forbidden to fly it for my own purposes.

If I were to win the DJI Mavic Mini I would use it to capture my vacations this summer, as well as to document the construction of my shop. It looks like the perfect size to be able to pack around just about anywhere and I love that fact that I don't have to register it. And when I saw that the flight time is still almost 30 minutes! Seems like the perfect little hobby drone.

I bought a drone for roof inspections as well as planning and zoning pictures. I would love to have a personal drone to use outside of work. Im a building inspector for a city and new to the drone world. Im currently enrolled in this schooling to get my pilots license. Great so far.

My name is Mike Dach and I currently work for Skyward. We offer fleet management solutions to the UAS industry along with a wide range of other services. I am currently studying to take my part 107 exam. I am scheduled to take the test on March 5th. If I won this drone I would use it build my skills flying drones. I think the Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that would get me on my way to becoming a skilled drone pilot. I would like to get certified to fly a wide variety of aircraft. This is a great opportunity for someone to get into flying drone and I hope it's me. Thanks!