Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

On 2/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

Well, our friends over at DJI have given us a brand new DJI Mavic Mini to give away to our UAV Coach community! The Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that combines everything we love about some of DJI's best drones into a small, but powerful package. 

Click here to learn more about the DJI Mavic Mini. 

How to enter:

Comment here sharing what you plan to do with the Mavic Mini if you are selected as the winner. Will you fly for fun, business, or both? We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading your responses! 

Deadline:

02/27/2020, 12:00 p.m. EST 

How it works:

Everyone who comments on the post in our community forum from now until Thursday, February 27 at noon EST will be given one entry in the raffle. After the window for commenting closes, we’ll do a drawing and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced in our weekly newsletter on Saturday, February 29.

Note: The raffle is open only to those who reside in the U.S. or Canada. Each individual gets one entry in the raffle. Multiple comments will not equal multiple entries. 

Blue skies and safe flying!

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.39.12 PM.png

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

Hi guys, 

If I win the drawing, I would use the drone to teach the Cadets at the Civil Air Patrol.  I am working on getting my license and would love to have a mini dji to incorporate in the program.  Thanks for all your help and putting together this contest! 

I travel to Catastrophe areas to evaluate damage in the affected areas.  The size of the Mavic Mini would make easier to always have this technology with me.  I would not hesitate to take this size of drone with me when selecting which equipment to pack and take on a plane to a disaster area.  When traveling by plane, I am always having to choose which equipment I can take with me due to space limitations.  Also, I would fly this with my son when back home as he is very interested in flying drones.

I believe that the Mavic Mini would be an ideal way for me to started in the Drone world, Plus I believe that it would be a Great way for me to take to my Son's property up in the mountains to help us get an idea of the terrain and landscape of the area which I believe could lead to many future projects with bigger drones.

I have been a drone enthusiast/hobbyist for a few years. I have only been able to afford inexpensive drones. To have access to the DJI Mavic Mini to increase my drone skills would be excellent! I love photography and aerial photography would be awesome to do. Always wanted a DJI but just couldn’t afford it. 

As a member of our county CERT team we have realised that during traing for disasters and disasters themselves this type of equipment would be of significant value to out responders and incident Commanders I would plan on instituting a total drone support program for the team that would furnish hi quality data for IC

Well , if I win I will use the drone to make extra money for my family. Even with two incomes it is still a struggle raising a family.

I have a realtor friend and can make some extra money taking pictures of listings.And you never know where we can go from there. 

Thank you for the opportunity. 

Jose Ramirez 

I live in an area that includes large areas of marshland and  I would use the Mini for flights over those areas rather than the more expensive ones.  We have poisonous snakes and large alligators out there and if I lose it, so be it!  But in conjunction with a fellow Part 107, we might film the filming of a few jobs as well.

Good morning! 

Well this is a pretty sweet opportunity. Always look forward to the topics from UAV Coach. Keep it up if the admin is reading. But, for this lil mini I would be using it for both business and personal. I've actually been thinking of getting a mini to perform indoor flights of warehouse facilities as well as a scout drone when consulting or estimating. Would be a slick little sUAS to have. 

Thank you!

LKP Drone Solutions Ltd. Co.

Hi! I’m currently working my way through certification but hope to be done with the program in the spring. My wife and I love to travel so I’d use the Mavic Mini to document our adventures!

I’ve yet to buy a drone so this would be my first one! 

If I win the Mavic Mini, I will replace it with my Phantom 4 Pro. I will use the Mavic Mini for commercial purposes and just flying for pleasure. The Mavic Mini is small enough to fly around in tighter areas where my Phantom 4 Pro won’t be able to go. The Mavic Mini will be an upgrade from the drones I currently have. 

I'm about to get my Part 107 and start flying commercially so I can think of a lot of uses for this little drone. 

Site surveys, external inspections, education (I do teach after-school aviation at a couple of local schools) and the usual family stuff, especially because the built-in video features seem to work really well.  Even though I use my F11 Pro for pics and videos, the gimbal would certainly be nice to have to smooth things out, especially for professional shoots.  It's nice and portable vs the Evo or F11, so I can easily see it becoming my go-to for personal use.