Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

Hello my name is Erik Lueders and I'm currently studying for my part 107 test and I'm also a hobbyist drone pilot and if I win the Mavic mini I would use it as both a hobby and Professional drone and I think the Mavic mini would be a great entry level drone to the professional drone market. So if you pick me as the winner this drone would go along way in both my professional drone career and as a hobbyist pilot thank you for reading my letter and have a great day.

regards 

Erik Lueders 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

Hey !  What a cool opportunity from you guys and DJI!.  I am hoping to use this drone as a better training platform for a business idea I have.  And also to have as a fun drone for my two grand sons to learn on and use.  We tried a lower end drone and it promptly toiletbowled on us.  Freaked us all pretty good.  I tried again later on my own, happened again.  Anyway, I don't expect this level of drone will do that. Free would be good!!

On 2/19/2020 at 2:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

Well, our friends over at DJI have given us a brand new DJI Mavic Mini to give away to our UAV Coach community! The Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that combines everything we love about some of DJI's best drones into a small, but powerful package. 

Click here to learn more about the DJI Mavic Mini. 

How to enter:

Comment here sharing what you plan to do with the Mavic Mini if you are selected as the winner. Will you fly for fun, business, or both? We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading your responses! 

Deadline:

02/27/2020, 12:00 p.m. EST 

How it works:

Everyone who comments on the post in our community forum from now until Thursday, February 27 at noon EST will be given one entry in the raffle. After the window for commenting closes, we’ll do a drawing and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced in our weekly newsletter on Saturday, February 29.

Note: The raffle is open only to those who reside in the U.S. or Canada. Each individual gets one entry in the raffle. Multiple comments will not equal multiple entries. 

Blue skies and safe flying!

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.39.12 PM.png

If I win this raffle this would be my first drone I would be able to use for work and it would accelerate my career in aviation. I am from a very low-income family and I'm unable to afford professional style drones. I am a Senior in high school trying to find work so I can earn money for my next drone.