Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

I got started with the training because I am a home inspector who is tired of getting out ladders to inspect roofs, chimneys and flashing. It is really challenging and sometimes dangerous here in Northern New England in the winter.

I have been talking with other inspectors and the Mini is almost always recommended as a good first drone for this application.

Chris Malliet

I would use the Mavic mini for 2 purposes. First is for general landscape photography. I love to hike and I take my Mavic Air along, however, the Mini would take up less space and be easier to carry. 

The second would be for real estate photography. I am studying for the Part 107 license and envision using very small drones to fly into and through a house for a quick and encompassing view of a home. I will eventually upgrade to a Mavic Pro for the outdoor shots but I'm hoping a Mini, with appropriate lighting, will provide a unique view of the inside of a home.

I would use the Mavic mini to grow my knowledge of the benefits of drone use within my profession as well as continue to build my skills as a relative new remote pilot. I would also use it at home to share my passion of flying with my kids. Thanks to UAV Coach for the opportunity to win an awesome DJI product.

Jeremy

I'd use the Mini to teach my children and grandchildren about this amazing technology. Additionally, I'd use it as a teaching aid for my up and coming co-pilots. While they are excited about flying, I think a smaller platform and the ease of use will encourage them to take their 107 sooner!

Hello!

I have three nephews that love flying drones, but only have access to a starter hobby drone with no stability. While that drone is good practice and teaches them a healthy respect for all the factors that apply toward keeping a drone in air, it shouldn't be so difficult and stressful for them. They've had a chance to fly my Mavic Mini and were blown away by its ease of use - it freed them from the constant battle of trying to keep their drone stable and it opened their eyes and spiked their imagination to new possibilities.

If I win this raffle, the Mavic Mini will be gifted to my nephews. I will surprise them with it after another demo/practice session in which I'll offer some vague promise of getting them their own Mavic Mini one day...

Thanks to Drone Ground Pilot School I just passed my Part 107 test on Saturday. I am a PhD student in construction management and if I were to win the Mavic Mini, I would use it to take pictures and videos of buiding envelopes, which would aid my research on sustainable building materials and methods. I would also fly it for fun. 

If I were to win this drone I would use it to fine tune my drone skills and practice because I don't have a good drone to practice with. I am also currently enrolled in Drone Pilot ground school.

Edited by Kerr

If I won DJI Mavic Mini I would use it in my classroom to advance students skills past what they are able learn using the DJI Tellos that our school system has provided. I would take students outside to practice advanced flight maneuvers helping them gain the practical experience they will need to become commercial drone pilots.