Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

as much as I would like yo keep it to myself, as it would be a lighter setup than I have, which would be an incentive to take a drone more  often in hikes and other trips, actually I would give it away to my brother-in-law. He was all excited about my drone when J visited last year, and made aerial videos of his house. But being a new homeowner and father of two little kids (1.5 and 3 yo) there is no room/budget to splurge in toys for himself

Hello my name is Erik Lueders and I'm working to get my part 107 UAS license and I would like to use the Mavic mini as both a professional and hobby drone and I think the Mavic mini would be a good entry drone for my professional photography and if I win the Mavic mini it would go a long way in being a good aerial photographer and drone operator thank you for reading and have a great day.

regards Erik Lueders

On 2/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

Well, our friends over at DJI have given us a brand new DJI Mavic Mini to give away to our UAV Coach community! The Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that combines everything we love about some of DJI's best drones into a small, but powerful package. 

Click here to learn more about the DJI Mavic Mini. 

How to enter:

Comment here sharing what you plan to do with the Mavic Mini if you are selected as the winner. Will you fly for fun, business, or both? We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading your responses! 

Deadline:

02/27/2020, 12:00 p.m. EST 

How it works:

Everyone who comments on the post in our community forum from now until Thursday, February 27 at noon EST will be given one entry in the raffle. After the window for commenting closes, we’ll do a drawing and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced in our weekly newsletter on Saturday, February 29.

Note: The raffle is open only to those who reside in the U.S. or Canada. Each individual gets one entry in the raffle. Multiple comments will not equal multiple entries. 

Blue skies and safe flyi

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.39.12 PM.png

I would use the Mavic Mini for fun and for work.  I am part 107 certified, thanks to UAVCoach.com.

At the last minute, I went to the store to purchase the Mini, but they were closing and said come back tomorrow. My flight to Spain was in the morning so...no Mini.  I have a Pro2 but it's too big with the case I have to take it on long trips for traveling.  I really think the Mini is ideal for global travels and for my next trip, coming up soon, I want to pack a Mini in my suitcase for my travels to augment my other camera gear.  

If I win the Mavic mini I would take it with me on vacation when I travel to Mexico in Mjvember to capture amazing shots of our vacation and the beautiful coastline of the Mexican Riviera..

I already use multiple DJI drones for business purposes but the Mavic mini would be perfect to take on vacation because of its size and capabilities. 

Good luck to everyone. 

We at Taft Drone Club are teaching other students, How to Fly a Drone, at the largest tech conference student run in Cincinnati. Our session was 'sold out' prior to the conference starting. Attendees are shown the function of flight sticks and flip buttons. They also recieve an informational brochure about the controller and FAA basic regs on drones. 

Hi all,

I travel a lot from San Francisco to San Diego and in between. I've noticed a lot of homeless on the street so I started photo document ing this tragedy to show the need to help. The mavic mini would be perfect for some of the hard to fly areas.

I currently fly a Phantom 4 Pro at work and would love to have another option when I travel to multiple states to fly, rather than rely on just the one drone.  I would also love to start teaching my daughter and son to fly drones but I hesitate to use my work drone to start them on, just in case...