Win a DJI Mavic Mini (Limited Time Entry Period)

Message added by Chase Flynn | UAV Coach

Congratulations to @Jett for being selected as the winner of the DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry. 

Safe flying and blue skies! 

- The UAV Coach Team 

If I win, I will fly this for both fun and business. I help my spouse with her real estate business and I would use the drone for aerial photography, property assessment and terrain representation for both residential and commercial projects.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for being apart of our community and for entering our DJI Mavic Mini giveaway! The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 29th here on the forum and in our weekly new

Aviation admiring,  flying knowledge desiring,  I look to UAV Coach everyday. With dreams of acquiring, the skills I’m requiring,  to fly commercially someday.

I fly drones for work, but I've been looking at getting one for personal use. This drone would be used for fun and to get me familiar with the use of sticks as I use a tablet for the drones at work.

Posted Images

If I win the Mavic Mini I will use if for business...in particular, doing pro bono work for a group seeking to rescue abused and neglected large animals. I do a lot of aerial work helping identify locations where animals may be at risk. 

Edited by Mike OKCDPV
On 2/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

Well, our friends over at DJI have given us a brand new DJI Mavic Mini to give away to our UAV Coach community! The Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that combines everything we love about some of DJI's best drones into a small, but powerful package. 

Click here to learn more about the DJI Mavic Mini. 

How to enter:

Comment here sharing what you plan to do with the Mavic Mini if you are selected as the winner. Will you fly for fun, business, or both? We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading your responses! 

Deadline:

02/27/2020, 12:00 p.m. EST 

How it works:

Everyone who comments on the post in our community forum from now until Thursday, February 27 at noon EST will be given one entry in the raffle. After the window for commenting closes, we’ll do a drawing and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced in our weekly newsletter on Saturday, February 29.

Note: The raffle is open only to those who reside in the U.S. or Canada. Each individual gets one entry in the raffle. Multiple comments will not equal multiple entries. 

Blue skies and safe flying!

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.39.12 PM.png

I would like to win this for my father.

He loves watching me fly but does have a bird. He is intimidated by the size of the phantom 4 so this would be perfect!

His 80th birthday is the end of March!

Make me so proud son!!!

My wife and I are full time travelers, living on the road in our RV.  I would use the mavic mini to capture our adventures around the US from a higher perspective... Mountain biking, hiking and four wheeling seen from above add a real pop to blog posts!

Thanks for the opportunity!

I have been following and studying the Mavic Mini since it was released. I’ve also learned tremendously from watching the experts on YouTube. I would fly the Mavic Mini for fun at first in order to become a technical flight expert. Then look at applying those skill in a professional manner. Becoming a Part 107 pilot would bridge the gap between a amateur and professional.  Eventually I would use the Mini to begin a process of building a fleet of drones to support a business. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Jeff

On 2/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

Looking for a new drone?

Well, our friends over at DJI have given us a brand new DJI Mavic Mini to give away to our UAV Coach community! The Mavic Mini is a great starter drone that combines everything we love about some of DJI's best drones into a small, but powerful package. 

Click here to learn more about the DJI Mavic Mini. 

How to enter:

Comment here sharing what you plan to do with the Mavic Mini if you are selected as the winner. Will you fly for fun, business, or both? We wish you all the best of luck and look forward to reading your responses! 

Deadline:

02/27/2020, 12:00 p.m. EST 

How it works:

Everyone who comments on the post in our community forum from now until Thursday, February 27 at noon EST will be given one entry in the raffle. After the window for commenting closes, we’ll do a drawing and randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced in our weekly newsletter on Saturday, February 29.

Note: The raffle is open only to those who reside in the U.S. or Canada. Each individual gets one entry in the raffle. Multiple comments will not equal multiple entries. 

Blue skies and safe flying!

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.39.12 PM.png

Hi - If I win the MAVIC MINI I plan on using it to inspect homes and buildings in South West Georgia. I would also like to use it for conducting inside tours of buildings.

Thanks for this great opportunity! If I were to win, I’d use the drone for learning new skills, taking videos around the region, taking advantage of the portability if the unit by keeping it with me when I travel, and just enjoying the mini’s capabilities...good luck to everyone who enters!

I'm embarking on a two-month journey through the Great American Southwest in mid-April with my Airstream in tow. I'd love to take along the Mavic Mini to supplement images from my Mavic 2 Pro because I plan to air-explore some rather tight spaces (including a natural arch in the Trans-Pecos) that would be a better equipment fit for the Mavic Mini than would be my M2P. Some of the flights on this trip will be work (I’m an aerial abstract-nature art photographer), and some will be for pleasure. That said, even when it’s for work, flying is always fun! Thanks again to UAV Coach’s Drone Pilot Ground School for helping me prepare for my Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate.

Would love to use the drone for basic aerial travel photography/cinematography and preliminary site analysis/mapping for urban planning/design! Unlike the field of remote sensing, GIS, surveying, and civil engineering, many planners and urban designers do not know the benefits of UAVs or the potential application within the field.

Certainly would use the Mavic Mini for both recreational and non recreational use.  I would take the mini and learn every function, flight mode and setting and then I'd share this knowledge with the drone community.  After that I'd probably host a giveaway so that it could go back to the community and continue the cycle.  Good Flying! 

Keith

Alien Drones

On 2/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, Chase Flynn | UAV Coach said:

I’ve always found that one of the most amazing views that drones can capture is flying very close to or through the tops of trees. I would use the Mavic mini, if I won, to fly through the treetops to record that amazing view!

Edited by Peter Spero