Hello all, I have been a certified pilot for about a year and live in Raleigh, NC. I recently took the plunge... quit the day job to focus on a 3D printing/ 3D scanning/ Drone service business, hoping to network and get my drone service business "off the ground" (pun intended).

www.triangleprototype.com

Edited by TriProt
  • Like 1

Hi everyone. Good to part of this group of people who enjoy their flying abilities. I have been messing around with drones for many years and in the past year or so I decided to be more committed to my pleasure of flying. I have a DJI Mavic pro as my most advanced drone. I have used up two batteries and working on my 2nd set of 2. This year I plan on doing a lot more of flying and developing my skills at flying and photography. I will be always looking for pointers and searching out new ideas. 

looking forward to many years of flying enjoyment!!

Thanks 

Christopher

• Like 1

Hello!  I'm Laurie & I've been flying for quite awhile now. I have my part 107 & I have a Mavic 2 & a Phantom 4 Pro (which I find I'm not using as much now).   I currently shoot a lot of construction work in Florida but I'm interested in getting started building up a stock account.  I also do an occasional dronebase job but find it usually isn't worth the time/trouble unless it's conveniently located.  

Hello all, Former Photo Interpreter, Pilot, Air Traffic Controller and Teacher. I know, a long list of qualifications. I also fly a DJI pro zoom. I lost my flight physical in 1979 but I still love aviation and find the drone as an escape to relax and get the "in the seat" experience. As you can guess, I am getting pretty old but I don't feel it and stay active with my many hobbies. I have no intentions of becoming a licensed drone pilot but I have been teaching my grandson to fly a DJI Mavic which I gave to him. I am trying to get him interested in agricultural uses . His father is an owner of a agricultural based business. 

• Thanks 1