Greetings from the Mitten

Hello,

My name is Jay Wallace. I received my Part 107 certificate in July 2019 after completing the Drone Pilot Ground School program. I have been flying since May of 2018. I love this industry and wish I had more time to focus on growing my business. Maybe 2020 will be the year. Living in Michigan the weather can be a problem for flying sometimes but when it is nice out I love it, especially going to Northern Michigan.

I currently have one drone (Mavic Air) and have had only one job using it with a potential job in March. 

Glad I am joining a community of such passionate people. And looking forward to hearing and interacting about this great industry. 

Hi @jjwallace

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! I fully understand your frustration with trying to fly a drone during the winter in Michigan. 

Like @Alan Perlman said, the winter is a great time to work on the business and it is also a good time to practice editing. Working on the business side of things in the winter will make it easier to focus on flying the drone more during the warmer months. 

Best, 

- Chase