Very excited to join this drone Community.

My first drone was a phantom 1. Graduated to a phantom 4 a couple years ago but have now moved more into FPV and building quads.
On top of being a drone nerd, I am a car nerd. I have a Nissan 370z and when I’m not ripping a battery or building a drone I’m probably working on the Z or doing something with my car.
I'm currently studying to get my Part 107 license and I'm from Boston, MA as the title suggests and would love to find other pilots in the area to fly with.

Anyways, hyped to be here. Here’s a link to one of my FPV videos and some pics of my almost complete 6S build and my 370Z!
Cheers from New England!

Hi @TRONCAT_FPV,

Welcome to the UAV Coach Community Forum! Drones sure have come along way since the Phantom 1, I fly a Phantom 4 Pro myself. Nice video, it is always fun to watch a drone perform quick/sharp flight maneuvers. You may want to check out our 'FPV / Drone Racing' thread. 

We also have a 'Where to Fly' Boston guide that goes over some of the best legal flying locations in Boston. 

I hope these resources help! 

- Chase