Sign in to follow this  
Nick414

College research project drone help

Hi,

I have a school research project where I have to build a business intelligence report where I have to offer a new tech to help a business. Basically I need help finding a specific drone model that can hypothetically be used for “food delivery” to hypothetically help a business like door dash or something. (Unless anyone has a better idea) Anyone know any specific drone models that have UAV capabilities, has a carry weight of about 5lb, and basically is researchable. I need to find info regarding “architecture and mobility, design, standards, markets and regulations” so basically it has so be a “known” drone model to where I can easily find a lot of information about it. 
if anyone can help me find a specific model of drone, and if anyone can help provide resources or info in the areas I need to research. It would be greatly appreciated. 

thanks in advance, I’m really stuck here and know very little about drones and honestly need help.