Sign in to follow this  
wjules

Hello from Utah

Hi all. I'm totally new into the drone world but intrigued to learn more. I come from an aviation and photography background and thought this might be a good way to combine two loves.  I'm currently trying to figure out this certification process and looking for a drone to purchase. I'll be asking for any help and recommendations I can find. Glad to be here. 

Welcome, @wjules !

If you come from an aviation and photography background, you will definitely love to fly Drones and also its final results!

I usually encourage those who are getting into the drone world to start by purchasing the same drone model as i did and i've never regreatted it, which is the Phantom 3 Professional from DJI chinese manufacturer.

Please share any doubts you have.

Happy and safe flights!

• Like 1

Thank you Joshua for recommending the equipment, I've been meaning to post this question to people as what they would recommend for starting. This is helpful. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wjules said:

Thank you Joshua for recommending the equipment, I've been meaning to post this question to people as what they would recommend for starting. This is helpful. 

any time!

• Like 1

On 6/18/2016 at 2:43 PM, wjules said:

Hi all. I'm totally new into the drone world but intrigued to learn more. I come from an aviation and photography background and thought this might be a good way to combine two loves.  I'm currently trying to figure out this certification process and looking for a drone to purchase. I'll be asking for any help and recommendations I can find. Glad to be here. 

Welcome.

• Like 1